Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

It probably helped West Chester. Didn't do much for the top schools in the West as Shepherd didn't play any of them.

Comment

West Chester is only in the dance because the coach of SCI Mon Valley is a total bonehead and didn't go for OT where he chances to win were better.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

West Chester is only in the dance because the coach of SCI Mon Valley is a total bonehead and didn't go for OT where he chances to win were better.
        Hard to believe he did that with a play off spot riding on it. Cal fans must be ticked.

Comment

Believe me my friend NATION doesn't need a reason, but it's all good because we brought it on ourselves. However it's worth mentioning that those 4 losses were against the #s 1,2,4,6 by an average of 5.5 with 3 on the road. No excuses, the team fought hard but couldn't get it done. Next year.
          Hopefully with JOSH DALE at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
            Believe me my friend NATION doesn't need a reason, but it's all good because we brought it on ourselves. However it's worth mentioning that those 4 losses were against the #s 1,2,4,6 by an average of 5.5 with 3 on the road. No excuses, the team fought hard but couldn't get it done. Next year.
            Hopefully with JOSH DALE at QB.
            Your nutz. Without Mitchell u are struggling. No more Brown or McFadden amongst others....Mitchell would be a hot transfer pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
              1. IUP
              2. IUP
              3. IUP
              4. IUP
              5. IUP
              6. IUP
              7. IUP
              If the committee was made up of this board IUP would have a bye week and the easiest path through the Region.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Your nutz. Without Mitchell u are struggling. No more Brown or McFadden amongst others....Mitchell would be a hot transfer pal.
                Many people have said so, still after two straight 7-4 seasons and his stats pretty stagnant, I think I'd prefer to see a change. A good deal of the problem is on GARY DUNN whose play calling has been unimaginative, and worse, very predictable. The number of out routes NM throws is ridiculous and this is his worst throw. So, though it would likely cost the VULCANS a decent QB, I'd say go for it. I'm sure the coaching staff is going over their options, but given GD's conservative nature I don't think he'll change. On to BB

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

If the committee was made up of this board IUP would have a bye week and the easiest path through the Region.
                  I have to assume IUP has the largest alumni base in the PSAC, looking at the last 35 years of enrollment data. Plus IUP has been a winner over most of those years, so those types of things drive the demographic of this site.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Hard to believe he did that with a play off spot riding on it. Cal fans must be ticked.
                    Wait, how did Cal have a playoff spot on the line? I'm confused here.
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post

I have to assume IUP has the largest alumni base in the PSAC, looking at the last 35 years of enrollment data. Plus IUP has been a winner over most of those years, so those types of things drive the demographic of this site.
                      That doesn't explain the sense of entitlement by many of your posters on this board. Where does THAT come from?! Don't they teach you'ze guys that past success is no predictor of future behavior?

Comment

Pretty much what we thought would happen after SRU won the PSAC title did happen. PSAC got 5 teams in and the NE-10 was shut out with the MEC/GMAC getting one team each into the field. Better question will be how does the SR1 field match up. The first round of games will all be pretty tight and competitive as the first 3 games in round will all look to be pretty well evenly matched teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Wait, how did Cal have a playoff spot on the line? I'm confused here.
                          I mean, if they win that game they had a 1% chance of getting in, losing meant they had a 0% chance. They probably would have needed ODU to lose though, even if Cal had beaten WCU, ODU would have been the 7th team (unless the committee kept WV State in there, or threw NHU in).

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

I mean, if they win that game they had a 1% chance of getting in, losing meant they had a 0% chance. They probably would have needed ODU to lose though, even if Cal had beaten WCU, ODU would have been the 7th team (unless the committee kept WV State in there, or threw NHU in).
                            Considering Cal wasn't even in the Regional Rankings all season, that would've been the longest of long-shots. Then again, you can't lose three of your games on essentially the final possession as you did against Kutztown, Slippery Rock and West Chester, nor can your offense completely disappear against IUP (and, granted, IUP's defense is pretty good) and still be considered a good team. The word "underachieving" comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Noah Mitchell's stats from 2019:

Overall: 196-for-355 (55.2 percent), 2,464 yards, 25 TD, 8 INT
                              7 wins: 133-for-226 (58.8 percent), 1,902 yards, 21 TD, 4 INT
                              4 losses: 63-for-129 (48.8 percent), 562 yards, 4 TD, 4 INT - including three against Kutztown

Mitchell's 55.2 completion percentage is 13th in the PSAC. That's not going to cut it.

Granted, his TD to INT ratio is better than last season (19 TD-14 INT), but the poor accuracy is a decline from 2018 (56.2 percent).

I'm not too optimistic about this team's chances for next season, to be honest. Not with Mitchell under center.

Comment

Listen here mother****ers, the rams of Shepherd are about to get steamrolled come Saturday. CLOWNS!!

Not sure where this comes from considering the typical expertise from the IUP classier fans. I guess it is game-on now!! The Shepherd offense can score on anyone. Granted they need to play that "perfect" game....no turnovers and stupid penalties...and steamrolled suddenly runs out of steam. Good luck you classy IUP fans

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X