Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Wouldn't have to get all crazy with people on here if they knew how to talk football
    yea okay Mr. Antonio Brown headpicture!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Wouldn't have to get all crazy with people on here if they knew how to talk football
      This newbie isn't quite as adorable as a baby Yoda.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

This newbie isn't quite as adorable as a baby Yoda.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The one thing I'll give the IUP posters on here is they stick around when things are good and bad. During Lutz's first two years at SRU ... SRU posters were ghosts on here. Now, all the Cal posters have just about vanished. During Cal's big run they were everywhere. By and large there's a core group. The rest mostly come and go. Every August when players report to camp and have down-time you get all the new accounts on here yapping. The give away is the 189 word sentence with no periods, commas or trace of the English language.

The football side of the board is dramatically worse than the basketball side. The basketball side is pretty civil.
          Well yeah it's an IUP centric board.. well at least on the PSAC football side of things which is fine, but as far as interest in the board goes there's only so many quality conversations that come out of IUP teams, how or why they lost/how or why they are so great. I'm just saying it's just pointless to really try to get have quality conversation because literally every thread or post that has nothing to do with IUP eventually becomes about IUP.

As far as I know IUP is the PSAC school with a thread dedicated specially to them i.e. IUP Football 2019 https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...-football-2019 ) Slippery Rock is clearly the superior team this year in football and there are zero dedicated threads to our program and if there was it would be short lived conversation about the topic and diverted to IUP talk...always is.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Well yeah it's an IUP centric board.. well at least on the PSAC football side of things which is fine, but as far as interest in the board goes there's only so many quality conversations that come out of IUP teams, how or why they lost/how or why they are so great. I'm just saying it's just pointless to really try to get have quality conversation because literally every thread or post that has nothing to do with IUP eventually becomes about IUP.

As far as I know IUP is the PSAC school with a thread dedicated specially to them i.e. IUP Football 2019 https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...-football-2019 ) Slippery Rock is clearly the superior team this year in football and there are zero dedicated threads to our program and if there was it would be short lived conversation about the topic and diverted to IUP talk...always is.

Regular season is over. We'll see how it goes. This (playoffs) is the season that gets remembered.

Comment

Slippery Rock is clearly the superior team this year in football and there are zero dedicated threads to our program and if there was it would be short lived conversation about the topic and diverted to IUP talk...always is.
              I think perhaps you haven't seen the really superior teams in the PSAC.

SRU has been really well-respected this year by just about everybody. They are good, no doubt. Superior, though? SRU has eked out wins on three separate occasions (IUP, Cal, and Kutztown) and had a lot of trouble with Edinboro. Granted, they are still standing and they are undefeated. If I were a Rock fan I would have a little more humility at this point of the season. Anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

That doesn't explain the sense of entitlement by many of your posters on this board. Where does THAT come from?! Don't they teach you'ze guys that past success is no predictor of future behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think perhaps you haven't seen the really superior teams in the PSAC.

SRU has been really well-respected this year by just about everybody. They are good, no doubt. Superior, though? SRU has eked out wins on three separate occasions (IUP, Cal, and Kutztown) and had a lot of trouble with Edinboro. Granted, they are still standing and they are undefeated. If I were a Rock fan I would have a little more humility at this point of the season. Anything can happen.
                  Just circling back around here.

Comment

Lol ... Yeah, if you pick a fight with Nation you best be ready to go 12 rounds.

Comment

Just circling back around here.
                      Circling back around what? Did MSM just score again?

Comment

No but West Florida just did.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X