X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by RockNation View Post
    Heard Boro has some decent candidates...
    Two D3 head coaches, two D2 assistants.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by LHUEaglez View Post
    No news out of the Haven and "Interim HC" twitter page has changed to Asst. Coach at Lake Erie College; current players and prospective recruits probably wondering?
    This saga just continues to go from bad to worse, interim gone now, no recruiting, players in the portal. Heard the QB was in the transfer portal mode. Better hope this guy has serious PSAC recruiting connections.

Leave a comment:

• RockNation
    replied
    Heard Boro has some decent candidates...

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I don't think the LH program can be set back.

Remember the sage words of Bob Dylan.

When you ain't got nothin, you got nothin' to lose.

They had an extraordinarily young team. The interim coach can probably keep everybody on board as well as anyone.
    The interim is Gonzo! The Rolling Stones once sang GIMME SHELTER! Get in the bunker everybody.

Leave a comment:

• LHUEaglez
    replied
    No news out of the Haven and "Interim HC" twitter page has changed to Asst. Coach at Lake Erie College; current players and prospective recruits probably wondering?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

They had an extraordinarily young team. The interim coach can probably keep everybody on board as well as anyone.
    My thoughts exactly. When you're at rock bottom ... only one way left to go.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by BaldEagleFan View Post
    With nothing new out of Central PA, I really fear the program is being set back in terms of recruiting to try and get it turned around.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

I'm not sure how you can conclude that based on the available information. They announced the OC would be Interim HC right away. I'm sure they're recruiting.

They are no longer accepting applications so I think the process is moving forward. I'd give it a couple weeks. It's a big decision.
    And its a state union job so there is a negotiated procedure they agreed to follow. Edinboro has 4 finalists visiting campus very soon but it hasn't been announced. They were on a similar timeline.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    With nothing new out of Central PA, I really fear the program is being set back in terms of recruiting to try and get it turned around.
    I'm not sure how you can conclude that based on the available information. They announced the OC would be Interim HC right away. I'm sure they're recruiting.

They are no longer accepting applications so I think the process is moving forward. I'd give it a couple weeks. It's a big decision.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Your fears are about to become a 10 fold reality

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post

How did Bloom's AD get it done?
    Probably had all his ducks in a row before the decision was announced.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    University was closed for 2 weeks so that slowed things down.
    How did Bloom's AD get it done?

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

Pretty much you can throw away their recruiting class for 2020 as without a HC in place by next week, they'll have nothing to sell recruits on and they also run the risk of losing current players into the transfer portal.
    Will the coach have PSAC ties?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    University was closed for 2 weeks so that slowed things down.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    Pretty much you can throw away their recruiting class for 2020 as without a HC in place by next week, they'll have nothing to sell recruits on and they also run the risk of losing current players into the transfer portal.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X