X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Just to point this out, Adam Houser was sitting across the gym from me with his high school buddies at a basketball game last night. I'm sure many of his teammates were doing the same.

I'll just let that sit there.
    Did you get his autograph?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Lurker here, and I must say that the PSAC thread is off the chain! Others have their funny and heated moments, but nothing like this group -- well done! As for the Argos moving up, not happening anytime soon. DI means cash and facilities (we don't have it like that), and we're comfortable in DII. Plus, there are 10 (RIP Jacksonville football) DI football programs in FL trying to catch their breath, but UF, FSU, and Miami suck up all the oxygen! There are only two DII football schools -- UWF and Florida Tech -- in addition to seven NAIA schools and one juco. So we're comfortable and trying to establish that recruitment "footprint." We're here for the long haul!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Because what he he said is minor. This place is almost as tame as church.

I edited it because I didn't want to have to explain that calling him homophobic was not the best use of time.
    Compared to the OT....yup

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Just to point this out, Adam Houser was sitting across the gym from me with his high school buddies at a basketball game last night. I'm sure many of his teammates were doing the same.

I'll just let that sit there.
    Okay.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    It's possible. Jimmy T didn't have a great game vs Grand Valley in 05.

Leave a comment:

• msumavfan
    replied
    I think they could definitely take into account that once Rivers actually finally played a real defense he looked pretty bad. How would he do if he were in the NSIC, GSC, MIAA?

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    It's possible. Jimmy T didn't have a great game vs Grand Valley in 05.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Yup. That's just what I think.

Although I doubt he would have won it anyway. I've said before that I don't think he's the best QB in the PSAC.

Leave a comment:

• Mad3 Boss
    replied

Dude. Your streaming must have been on the fritz today.

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

WF has eveything in place to be the next dominant power. Question is how long does it stay in D2?
    It would be nice if they'd stay D2. You could get all the D1 florida / southern kids transferring down.....and get the d2 enrolled semester eligibility rules instead of the 5 year running clock. But ya they might be playing NDSU in the 1AA title soon or in the Sun Belt and going to no name bowls before you know it.

I remember when FAU started 1AA with Schnellenberger I think coaching. They went from losing to SRU to a full fledged D1A schedule in a few years.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Watch your mouth I gave my spill already idiot

just wait till Roland wins the Harlon .. or maybe Maxwell will who knows
    Dude. Your streaming must have been on the fritz today.

Leave a comment:

• Mad3 Boss
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Where is Mad3 boss??? **** talking SOB??? Blasted!!!
    Watch your mouth I gave my spill already idiot

just wait till Roland wins the Harlon .. or maybe Maxwell will who knows

Leave a comment:

• UWFMubbish
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

WF has eveything in place to be the next dominant power. Question is how long does it stay in D2?
    Lurker here, and I must say that the PSAC thread is off the chain! Others have their funny and heated moments, but nothing like this group -- well done! As for the Argos moving up, not happening anytime soon. DI means cash and facilities (we don't have it like that), and we're comfortable in DII. Plus, there are 10 (RIP Jacksonville football) DI football programs in FL trying to catch their breath, but UF, FSU, and Miami suck up all the oxygen! There are only two DII football schools -- UWF and Florida Tech -- in addition to seven NAIA schools and one juco. So we're comfortable and trying to establish that recruitment "footprint." We're here for the long haul!

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post
    Is there any reason IUPNation has not been banned yet? My god?
    Because what he he said is minor. This place is almost as tame as church.

I edited it because I didn't want to have to explain that calling him homophobic was not the best use of time.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Why not? They're now the PSAC's ranking program.

Ouch.
    I wonder if Litwin considers doing a grad transfer 'up' for next season. He could probably get paid to play eventually (likely not NFL but somewhere). Rivers will be with the Steelers next year. He'd have a new QB at SRU. It could make sense for him to move up a level. I know a team in the Oakland section of Pittsburgh that would like to have him.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X