Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

13 years. We're the new Lock Haven.
    Anybody remember playing on 'turf' in the 90s? It was fairly rare in high school back then. I played a game against Central Catholic at Carnegie Mellon. It might as well have been in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Anybody remember playing on 'turf' in the 90s? It was fairly rare in high school back then. I played a game against Central Catholic at Carnegie Mellon. It might as well have been in the parking lot.
      NA had turf and I want to say Mt Lebanon did too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

WV Tech had turf in the mid 2000's still. The one and only game I played on turf. Weird playing in basketball shoes.

Comment

Wonderful introductory press conference by Jake Nulph. A lot of love for the people he had in his life while at RMU - but he said he wants to build a program in the image of what Paul Torterella is doing at IUP. That's a nice compliment for Coach Tort.

Comment

Wonderful introductory press conference by Jake Nulph. A lot of love for the people he had in his life while at RMU - but he said he wants to build a program in the image of what Paul Torterella is doing at IUP. That's a nice compliment for Coach Tort.
            That is quite a compliment, especially for a coach in the same division.

Comment

Hope he can bring Tort's schollie $$$ with him

Comment

According to his twitter, Edinboro has hired Westminster OC Rich DeMaio.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X