Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

How's that quarantining going, Bart?
    Thanks for asking. I go to work everyday, wearing a mask for 8 hours a day. I am not sitting home on my fat ass. Some of my colleagues are on quarantine with potential virus. It is an anxious time for all. Ok, now IUP can take over this thread and make IUPalum happy.

Comment

Keeps discussion on topic, easier to find later on, harder to digress into another IUP thread, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Keeps discussion on topic, easier to find later on, harder to digress into another IUP thread, etc.
        Historically any non-IUP thread turns to IUP by post 17-20.

Give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

So call him fat ass???
          Are you still struggling with the "Oneders" being a one-hit-wonder?

Some called them The Wonders. Arguably Erie's touch of Hollywood.

Comment

I was trying to get an idea about the quality of this pick-up. I can't find his HS stats. Can anybody find that info.

What are the expectations for this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
              I was trying to get an idea about the quality of this pick-up. I can't find his HS stats. Can anybody find that info.

What are the expectations for this guy?
              After you mentioned this high school stats, I digged around online, and i couldn't come up with anything. I took a look at FIU's archived football news and their 2018 National Signing Day page is gone.

Comment

He's a ghost and part of the Obama deep state

Comment

He seems to be an enigma. Obviously you don't waltz onto the roster of an FBS program without some sort of track record. I can't find anything other than Hudl videos and some game stats.

FWIW, they signed another QB recruit today - this one a HS player from Florida.

Comment

Well if he was on the FIU roster somebody thought highly of him. Hope he works out for the Scots. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
                      Well if he was on the FIU roster somebody thought highly of him. Hope he works out for the Scots. Good luck
                      And I too hope it works out. Glad he was given a 2nd chance elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

And I too hope it works out. Glad he was given a 2nd chance elsewhere.
                        Many of the the former transfers we remember as 'stars' at our level ... came here with next to no stats from the D1 level. Was this kid a walk-on at FAU? If you can't find 'anything' on him ... that's a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Many of the the former transfers we remember as 'stars' at our level ... came here with next to no stats from the D1 level. Was this kid a walk-on at FAU? If you can't find 'anything' on him ... that's a possibility.
                          At the least he was a late commit. March from what I found. Game stats don't say much. Articles sound like he was a good QB on a bad team.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That could be a possibility.

Comment

Can't seem to find the Edinboro recruits thread , so here are some more:

Isaac Bernard, QB, 6-4 170, Somerset Silver Palms (FL)
                              Robert Dale, DB, 5-8 162, Clear Falls (TX)
                              Michael Flowers, RB, 5-8 160, Union Area
                              Jalen Jones, WR, 5-11 165, Palm Beach Lakes (FL)
                              Yojans Martinez, DB, 6-0 165, Cooper City (FL)
                              Karamogo Sylla, RB, 5-10 195, Kennedy Campus (NY)

Comment

Another posted this morning:

Ian Ector, DB, 6-2 165, transfer from Wingate.

I think I saw somewhere that they adopted one of the Urbana orphans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X