Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    In the old days, these dopes could get away this stuff. I'd hope they all realize now -- especially on main streets -- there are camera's EVERYWHERE.

At least they are all smiling in the photo.

Drunken idiots no different than most college towns ... they just got caught. You'd guess one game suspension each. He won't toss them for this stunt. They should all get community service as retribution -- and have to pay the bill for the damages.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      I thought all ESU athletes were all so so so moral and so so so wholesome and never behaved badly?

Im clutching my pearls.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Wonder if they all shook hands with the snowmen?
        All net on that one.

Comment

The players involved turned themselves into police, accompanied by their head coach. They faced it together, and will hopefully learn their lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I thought all ESU athletes were all so so so moral and so so so wholesome and never behaved badly?

Im clutching my pearls.
            When you say stupid stuff like that, you lower yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
              The players involved turned themselves into police, accompanied by their head coach. They faced it together, and will hopefully learn their lesson.
              The first part of maturing is accepting responsibility for your actions. Them turning themselves into the police along with coach T accompanying them shows obviously they're owning up to their mistake. As I said previously I don't see them being kicked out of school and off the team, maybe some extra cardio before and after practice, community service, making payments to replace the damaged statues and a week or so on scout team during spring ball.

Comment

When you say stupid stuff like that, you lower yourself...
                Last edited by IUPNation; 01-15-2020, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Would they have if they weren't clearly caught on camera?

Comment

I have NEVER said that ESU athletes were morally superior to anyone else. You did that all by yourself when you made another classless comment.

Comment

I have NEVER said that ESU athletes were morally superior to anyone else. You did that all by yourself when you made another classless comment.
                      Last edited by IUPNation; 01-15-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

So again for us Shepherd fans, remind us of what dig was run across the scoreboard, please? Trying to understand the not shaking hands thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                          So again for us Shepherd fans, remind us of what dig was run across the scoreboard, please? Trying to understand the not shaking hands thing
                          The scoreboard incident is a complex tale ... similar to the JFK Assassination. Different versions. IUPNation tells it best ... as he was on the grassy knoll that day. WarriorVoice was in the book depository.

As for the hand shake, at the conclusion of IUP's game against the criminals at SRU this past year, three IUP players didn't shake hands. A few Rock players didn't, either, but that didn't fit the narrative. SRU's announcer also called IUP classless during the game. Ironic, just a bit.

Comment

So is one related to other. Or two kind of separate issues?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The scoreboard incident is a complex tale ... similar to the JFK Assassination. Different versions. IUPNation tells it best ... as he was on the grassy knoll that day. WarriorVoice was in the book depository.

As for the hand shake, at the conclusion of IUP's game against the criminals at SRU this past year, three IUP players didn't shake hands. A few Rock players didn't, either, but that didn't fit the narrative. SRU's announcer also called IUP classless during the game. Ironic, just a bit.
                              In those hidden presidential documents that get passed down from president to president, we will not only find out the truth about U.F.O.'s, the JFK assassination, but also the infamous ESU scoreboard message.

Comment

Story time with IUPNATION?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X