Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again you REFUSE to answer any of the questions I ask. And if you have a problem with Warriorvoice, take it up with him. Not me. I never once came at IUP. You throw blanket statements around all the time and when someone calls you out for it you become defensive. And by the way, no one on this message board has ever referred to Denny as a saint. I have defended the man because people like you have taken shots at his character, even though you never met him. I can very easily do the same thing about Rich Ingold because I did have personal interactions with him, but I will keep those feelings to myself out of respect.

Once again you CHOOSE not to answer what I have asked. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
      You men should stop and go for a walk in the snow.

In the meadow we can build a snowman
      and pretend that he's a circus clown
      We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman
      until the the other kids knock him down
      I would love to build a snowman with Nation...and then whitewash him lol.

In all seriousness we are men and need to act like it. I am even at fault. However, when someone makes false claims about me with blanket statements I will defend myself.

Comment

I have never spoken for anyone but myself, and anyone's inference otherwise is their own. Assuming anything can make an ass out of anyone...

Comment

Luckily in about 20 days ...

* We can all declare the greatest high school recruiting classes in all of our schools' history (until two years later when half of them are gone)

* Coaches can say how much they love their classes and that they hit all their targets. They found tons of guys the D1 schools missed. (And then 2-4 aren't even on the fall roster in six months and many of last years recruits are replaced by FCS transfers)

* We can read an endless amount of official Tweets about Lit Season, Ring Seazon, 100, blessings, #rockboyz and how cray next year will be

God Bless National Signing Day ... the season of equal parts hope and delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Once again you REFUSE to answer any of the questions I ask. And if you have a problem with Warriorvoice, take it up with him. Not me. I never once came at IUP. You throw blanket statements around all the time and when someone calls you out for it you become defensive. And by the way, no one on this message board has ever referred to Denny as a saint. I have defended the man because people like you have taken shots at his character, even though you never met him. I can very easily do the same thing about Rich Ingold because I did have personal interactions with him, but I will keep those feelings to myself out of respect.

Once again you CHOOSE not to answer what I have asked. Have a nice day.
            You take shots at me and you've never met me.

Mr. Pot...have you met Mr. Kettle?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You take shots at me and you've never met me.

Mr. Pot...have you met Mr. Kettle?
              Don't look in the dictionary...Your avatar is listed as both pot and kettle...own it

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Luckily in about 20 days ...

* We can all declare the greatest high school recruiting classes in all of our schools' history (until two years later when half of them are gone)

* Coaches can say how much they love their classes and that they hit all their targets. They found tons of guys the D1 schools missed. (And then 2-4 aren't even on the fall roster in six months and many of last years recruits are replaced by FCS transfers)

* We can read an endless amount of official Tweets about Lit Season, Ring Seazon, 100, blessings, #rockboyz and how cray next year will be

God Bless National Signing Day ... the season of equal parts hope and delusion.
                Right on, Hope springs Eternal. The best recruiting in a decade (untill next year's class)

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Don't look in the dictionary...Your avatar is listed as both pot and kettle...own it
                  Only when you admit you have IUP Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

ESU's president has announced that she'll retire. Tough time to lose your leader.

http://www.pikecountycourier.com/new...etire-KY809815

Comment

Dr. Welsh has been a fantastic President at ESU. Her dedication to all of the students at ESU will be her legacy. I wish her well.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Only when you admit you have IUP Derangement Syndrome.
                        Let's be honest, only some of you suffer from it...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                          Dr. Welsh has been a fantastic President at ESU. Her dedication to all of the students at ESU will be her legacy. I wish her well.
                          They have become the most diverse SSHE university under her.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X