Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Da'Vontay Brownfield, Elizabeth-Forward, just committed to Tort.

6'0", 185 lbs

RB / DB

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Obviously, Brown is the primary receiver. Beyond him, Q Carter became a factor as a receiver last year. Also, young Hilton Ridley could be ready to break out in '22. Daniel Deabner is also someone to watch. A strong transfer would round out the receiver corps, IMO.
    The forgotten man is a big target in Luke Hardy. He'll be an academic senior in the Fall and a freshman football player.

He did a redshirt, covid year, medical redshirt. He's a big target at about 6'4".

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    He played in 25 games at Pitt State. In 16 of them, he threw zero interceptions.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I like the fact he has some mileage on his resume. Sometimes they reach on a D1 guy who has barely played since high school (Alex Ramart). Sexton is coming from a strong program in a good league.

The staff will have to try and get the best out of him. He should have more than enough weapons and a solid OL.
    I am glad the QB is here for more than 1 year.

Leave a comment:

• iup73
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

I like the fact he has some mileage on his resume. Sometimes they reach on a D1 guy who has barely played since high school (Alex Ramart). Sexton is coming from a strong program in a good league.

The staff will have to try and get the best out of him. He should have more than enough weapons and a solid OL.
    Obviously, Brown is the primary receiver. Beyond him, Q Carter became a factor as a receiver last year. Also, young Hilton Ridley could be ready to break out in '22. Daniel Deabner is also someone to watch. A strong transfer would round out the receiver corps, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I hear he is at IUP this spring, so that's also good news.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by badboyz8 View Post
    I hear he is at IUP this spring, so that's also good news.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

He's been here awhile. Remember in his young days he forgot about academics for a semester and missed a season.

They should also have a healthy backfield this year which will be a huge boost. IUP also returns a stud TE ... so long as the O-Coord remembers he's on the field.

IUP was very young last year. They should be pretty strong this Fall.

Need a couple pieces here and there but nothing they can't fix on the wire.

BTW ... saw your renovated gym today. They did a great job. Very nice basketball arena.

Side note: I saw a washed up Tito Santana wrestle in Tippin back in, say, 1999.
    I forgot about the TE also, if they add another guy that can play opposite of DB that could be a scary offense.

They did a great job with the Tippin Renovation, the facilities are top notch across the board. Next step, Memorial stadium...have to figure a few things out there and get that in motion.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    #boca

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    He's been here awhile. Remember in his young days he forgot about academics for a semester and missed a season.

They should also have a healthy backfield this year which will be a huge boost. IUP also returns a stud TE ... so long as the O-Coord remembers he's on the field.

IUP was very young last year. They should be pretty strong this Fall.

Need a couple pieces here and there but nothing they can't fix on the wire.

BTW ... saw your renovated gym today. They did a great job. Very nice basketball arena.

Side note: I saw a washed up Tito Santana wrestle in Tippin back in, say, 1999.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

Duane Brown comes to mind.

I think WR is a spot they'll drop the coin for a D1 import in the coming months.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

This is a really good pickup by IUP. You just became a serious contender. Any Weapons for him to throw to?
    Duane Brown comes to mind.

I think WR is a spot they'll drop the coin for a D1 import in the coming months.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X