X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUlater
    replied
    Originally posted by badboyz8 View Post
    This is a really good pickup by IUP. You just became a serious contender. Any Weapons for him to throw to?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Footballfanofall View Post

Leiby will be visiting in the upcoming weeks
    Interesting. I wonder if he'll still make the trip with the Mak news.

Not to say he couldn't beat him out but one being here in the Spring and one not being here is a huge advantage to Mak.

I'd be shocked to see IUP dish out that much coin on the QB position to sign both.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    That is another big land for Coach Tort. From the research I did on Mak Sexton he is a freak!! From high school and his time at Pittsburg State. From what people are saying on here and from his highlight tape it says he has 2 years remaining. From his Twitter page it looks like he is already at IUP for spring ball. Wow what a great land for Tort!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    First IUP Hockey game. Freaking place is packed and rowdy. Why the hell aren't football games like this? Good Lord.

Leave a comment:

• Footballfanofall
    replied
    I guess that ends the IUP and Logan Leiby flirtation.
    Leiby will be visiting in the upcoming weeks

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I guess that ends the IUP and Logan Leiby flirtation.

Leave a comment:

• badboyz8
    replied
    https://twitter.com/maksexton/status...840998917?s=21
    looks likes be is already there
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I came here to say the same thing. A very good QB in a conference with several so he was a bit overshadowed.
    Probably a good shot he's already here. Sure hope so. The Spring session is huge for a transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Well, if IUP did get the QB from Pittsburg State ... that should end up being a pretty solid signing. Two years' eligibility. Certainly looks to have a rocket arm. Good size at 6'2".
    I came here to say the same thing. A very good QB in a conference with several so he was a bit overshadowed.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Well, if IUP did get the QB from Pittsburg State ... that should end up being a pretty solid signing. Two years' eligibility. Certainly looks to have a rocket arm. Good size at 6'2".

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    First IUP Hockey game. Freaking place is packed and rowdy. Why the hell aren't football games like this? Good Lord.
    Absence of Ghostbusters

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Cal offered Dunmire today. Let the bidding war begin.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
    From what I have seen Coach Tort is killing it on the recruiting trail. Via Twitter they just got 2 big time commits, an absolute freak from Belle Vernon. Cole Weightman. All State LB. 4A WPIAL player of the year. Looks like from Twitter they beat Cal and Slippery Rock to get Weightman. Second commit tonight via Twitter, ATH DB from North Catholic. Looks like they beat, Duquesne, Buchnell, Holly Cross and Lehigh. From what I have scene on Social Media Platforms it looks like a great night for IUP Football.
    Keep it going. Now they need to land the LB from Kiski Area, Brayden Dunmire.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X