X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Really? Better look again. JR Stevens' stats were much better, more interceptions and more pass breakups.

Redfield did not win Defensive player of year (Marcus Martin-SRU) other IUP defensive players in past has won that award
    Slimy Pebble, Lol. Your a jackass so hear you go. The only reason Marcus Martin won the award because he was there for 4 years. Talent wise Max Redfield is a thousand times better than Marcus Slapdick Martin. PS you guys are going to suck next year. F SLIMY COCK!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    A lot of players get carted off on stretchers and you jackass!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Are you going to bring up when Haslett stepped on Terry Bradshaw's head?
    That was the only chance they had to win the game.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post

The rules or lack there of, in the seventies would scare today's players. Few restrictions of chop blocks, few restrictions on downfield contact with wr, helmet to helmet contact mostly legal, equipment that was not as protective, Jack Tatum, leftover leather helmets, etc...
    Are you going to bring up when Haslett stepped on Terry Bradshaw's head?

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    The rules or lack there of, in the seventies would scare today's players. Few restrictions of chop blocks, few restrictions on downfield contact with wr, helmet to helmet contact mostly legal, equipment that was not as protective, Jack Tatum, leftover leather helmets, etc...

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

And? Max was a freak on the field. Best defensive player ever to play at IUP. Put the stats up, best single season stats than anyone! Stats do not LIE MY FRIEND!
    I don't see Max's name anywhere in the IUP record books. Opponents kept the ball away from him. His defensive backfield teammate JR Stevens is in the record books, though.

When Max did get a chance to make a play on a pass it was usually spectacular. He was also an awesome open-field tackler. But he did not put up a lot of stats.

Leave a comment:

• SRU 88
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

And? Max was a freak on the field. Best defensive player ever to play at IUP. Put the stats up, best single season stats than anyone! Stats do not LIE MY FRIEND!
    Really? Better look again. JR Stevens' stats were much better, more interceptions and more pass breakups.

Redfield did not win Defensive player of year (Marcus Martin-SRU) other IUP defensive players in past has won that award

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Haslett got drafted in the second round and played in the NFL for 8 years and has a long coaching career.
    He was the Defensive Rookie of the Year in his rookie season. Haslett also sustained a serious injury, I think in his 2nd season, which hampered his career as a player. Otherwise, he probably would have been a multi-time Pro Bowler.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

40 time? Really? I guarantee you there have been a lot of NFL running backs with a better 40 time than Walter Payton, but I doubt many of them were better football players.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    I'd also put Jason Capizzi above Max Redfield.
    Jason Capizzi was an offensive lineman you clown.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    40 time? Really? I guarantee you there have been a lot of NFL running backs with a better 40 time than Walter Payton, but I doubt many of them were better football players.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    I'd also put Jason Capizzi above Max Redfield.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Haslett got drafted in the second round and played in the NFL for 8 years and has a long coaching career.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X