Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Haslet was picked in the 2nd round, which round was Max selected in ? How many time did Max go to the Pro Bowl. Your right about one thing, its not even close. Hell Max wasn't as good as Akawsi, who had a faster 40 time than max, could also return kicks, and played in NFL a little, and CFL a bit more. Where is Max playing these days ?

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Jim Haslett says hello.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Jim Haslett says hello.
    I might be one of a small handful of posters who actually saw both Haslett and Redfield play. Both were misplaced at the D2 level. They didn't just star at their position, they controlled the entire field. I am surprised that Max is not in the NFL today. But Haslett was a lot more dominant and it was over an entire college career, not just one year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
    I will debate this with any respectable blogger or any blogger who is a clown. MAX REDFIELD WAS THE GREATEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER TO PLAY AT IUP. If you disagree with me give me your list, only a few will even come close.
    Jim Haslett says hello.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He's got a big task in front of him. Word is The U is going to dump mega millions in to athletics.

Miami football, while talented,, has turned in to borderline dumpster fire.
    It's probably his ultimate challenge. I don't know if there is anyone in America who can take that money and turn it into results as well as Radakovich. He is at the top of the profession.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    I will debate this with any respectable blogger or any blogger who is a clown. MAX REDFIELD WAS THE GREATEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER TO PLAY AT IUP. If you disagree with me give me your list, only a few will even come close.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Seeing these last two smackdowns ... makes you still wonder about 2017. With Max that may have been the shot.
    Yes I do agree. Factoid from 2017 the 1,touchdown should of been overturned as the player was out of bounds then back in to catch TD for WF. Take away slow start and add Redfield I believe they would of won.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Seeing these last two smackdowns ... makes you still wonder about 2017. With Max that may have been the shot.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    IUP alum Dan Radakovich is the new AD at Miami after 9 years as AD at Clemson. Is Dan the top AD in the country, or what? Congratulations, Dan!

https://miamihurricanes.com/news/202...-of-athletics/
    He's got a big task in front of him. Word is The U is going to dump mega millions in to athletics.

Miami football, while talented,, has turned in to borderline dumpster fire.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    IUP alum Dan Radakovich is the new AD at Miami after 9 years as AD at Clemson. Is Dan the top AD in the country, or what? Congratulations, Dan!

https://miamihurricanes.com/news/202...-of-athletics/

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    UVA is a job you could actually get coming from 1AA...you wont do better than that with no P5 HC experience. IMO. I'd think having some Alabama background like has been said in this thread makes him a good possibility.

IUP needs some kickback in transfers from the Cignetti brothers between JMU and Boston College. I remember the Amir Dew...Khi Downey etc. days from Pitt when Curt Cignetti was the recruiting coordinator there.
    They will get nothing from JMU as Curt has no contact or interest in IUP that is fact Jack.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    You can have him arrogant one for sure with no people skills. I am sure he recruited every player on the 2017 team Redfield mean anything to u people, smh.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Are also able to be on the punt protection team?
    Ha Ha Ha.....

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X