Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Thank you IUP Men's Basketball for beating **** Shepherd.

:-)

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Correct. But, with Houser and Stewart he wouldn't need to get 25 carries a game like he did at Clarion.

He is great when healthy. Imagine him with a strong OL.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I would say the initial buzz around Logan Leiby and IUP has come to an end.

Leiby posted some new highlights, etc., on Twitter the other day. If IUP was going to offer him surely you'd think that would have happened by now.

I'd be real interested in Clarion RB McGriff. I know IUP has two studs back next year. But, as we see year after year, you can never have enough. But, McGriff is likely going to require close to a full ride. They probably have more pressing issues within the salary cap.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

What's the word on Terrance Glenn, the big RB (6"3' 220) from McKeesport. He is the guy who played a variety of positions in HS. Is he on the radar? Did he RS the past season?

Yes, he did redshirt. They moved him to defense about half way through the season. He could be a terror over there. Not sure what his future position is officially.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

Seems heading in to next year the top three RBs will be a now-healthy Houser, Stewart (who really came on down the stretch) and Woody (Edinboro transfer who sat out this year). They also have Vinny Sirianni, although I don't know if he's staying at RB.

All I know is every year IUP enters the season with more RBs than they know what to do with and by October they are scrambling. It's pretty much inevitable that position will have injuries.
    Its sort of the moneyball question. You can always use another RB, but putting the cost up against a certain QB, or a star CB, or an All american quality Right tackle.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

Seems heading in to next year the top three RBs will be a now-healthy Houser, Stewart (who really came on down the stretch) and Woody (Edinboro transfer who sat out this year). They also have Vinny Sirianni, although I don't know if he's staying at RB.

All I know is every year IUP enters the season with more RBs than they know what to do with and by October they are scrambling. It's pretty much inevitable that position will have injuries.
    What's the word on Terrance Glenn, the big RB (6"3' 220) from McKeesport. He is the guy who played a variety of positions in HS. Is he on the radar? Did he RS the past season?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

It depends if they can work out a grad assistantship for him - they probably have 1 or maybe 2 to give out. Usually they reserve this for guys like Woodbery and Maxwell, but Mcgriff might be a good candidate depending on what they have to do for a QB.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

Do you think the new 15' tall Max Redfield statue in the middle of the Oak Grove was going too far? lol
    I think the question is if Philosophy is not a major at IUP would Max have become a Crimson Hawk.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

Leiby posted some new highlights, etc., on Twitter the other day. If IUP was going to offer him surely you'd think that would have happened by now.

I'd be real interested in Clarion RB McGriff. I know IUP has two studs back next year. But, as we see year after year, you can never have enough. But, McGriff is likely going to require close to a full ride. They probably have more pressing issues within the salary cap.
    It depends if they can work out a grad assistantship for him - they probably have 1 or maybe 2 to give out. Usually they reserve this for guys like Woodbery and Maxwell, but Mcgriff might be a good candidate depending on what they have to do for a QB.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

I still remember when he launched Dante Lombardi in to Row 9 at the KCAC. Lol.
    What do the kids say these days? F around and find out? LOL

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Trevor Harris has donated the funds to have the Fighting Scot statue at Edinboro refurbished to have the face of Trey Staunch.
    I still remember when he launched Dante Lombardi in to Row 9 at the KCAC. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

Do you think the new 15' tall Max Redfield statue in the middle of the Oak Grove was going too far? lol
    Trevor Harris has donated the funds to have the Fighting Scot statue at Edinboro refurbished to have the face of Trey Staunch.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I know when it's gone too far. Or, I should say, I KNOW WHEN IT'S GONE TOO FAR.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    I know when it's gone too far. Or, I should say, I KNOW WHEN IT'S GONE TOO FAR.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X