X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixon Trophy Standings after Winter Sports

https://static.psacsports.org/custom...onwinter19.pdf

Re: Dixon Trophy Standings after Winter Sports

Nice to see ESU in the top 3rd. Football wise we have struggled the past few years, but I do think Jimmy will have a positive impact on that program. Their recruiting class was very, very good. Give him time. But I am pleased with the success of so many other programs, Men's BBall has been doing very well, as well as women's field hockey and lacrosse! Soccer was always consistently good, and the baseball team has done very well. The last 2 years they were basically a tad above .500 but the 5 years prior they were consistent 30 win teams.

With the new facilities currently being built, or that have already been built, I can say I am looking forward to seeing what their athletics can accomplish!

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
      Nice to see ESU in the top 3rd. Football wise we have struggled the past few years, but I do think Jimmy will have a positive impact on that program. Their recruiting class was very, very good. Give him time. But I am pleased with the success of so many other programs, Men's BBall has been doing very well, as well as women's field hockey and lacrosse! Soccer was always consistently good, and the baseball team has done very well. The last 2 years they were basically a tad above .500 but the 5 years prior they were consistent 30 win teams.

With the new facilities currently being built, or that have already been built, I can say I am looking forward to seeing what their athletics can accomplish!
      Just dismissed the women's hoop coach

Comment

The IUP ladies need to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          The IUP ladies need to step it up.
          The women's basketball team went to the Final Four for the second straight year. Are there other women's sports at IUP?

Comment

Good grief... All I see in West Chester's line are double-digits in most sports, including six PSAC titles.
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
              Good grief... All I see in West Chester's line are double-digits in most sports, including six PSAC titles.
              Pretty amazing with all walk-ons.

Comment

West Chester gives out $167k for football.

Comment

Dixon Trophy Standings after Winter Sports

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  The women's basketball team went to the Final Four for the second straight year. Are there other women's sports at IUP?

Comment

The top three and six of the top nine are in the East. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                      The top three and six of the top nine are in the East. :wink:

East schools are great at sports like hopscotch and table tennis.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                        East schools are great at sports like hopscotch and table tennis.

LOL
                        Funny, I don't see those in the standings, maybe you think they should be counted? :laugh:

Comment

I don't expect our baseball team to help us move up this season. We're off to a sparkling 0-6 start in the league with two 'home' games against Seton Hill tomorrow in Butler. Nothing like the team struggling and not being able to play true home games. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Dixon Trophy Standings after Winter Sports

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                            Funny, I don't see those in the standings, maybe you think they should be counted? :laugh:

Comment

Those sound like excuses to me!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X