Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASSHE Price Differences

IUP costs $7k a year MORE than West Chester. IUP is the most expensive school, West Chester is the cheapest.

Re: PASSHE Price Differences

West Chester is an inner city dump!

Comment

That's a really sore point with the administration at IUP these days. . . . That's not why IUP is loosing enrollment, nothing to see here, just walk on by.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
        That's a really sore point with the administration at IUP these days. . . . That's not why IUP is loosing enrollment, nothing to see here, just walk on by.

You can't set it up like that without an explanation. Why are they, then?

Comment

Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            IUP costs $7k a year MORE than West Chester. IUP is the most expensive school, West Chester is the cheapest.

You get what you pay for....just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
              West Chester is an inner city dump!

No.

But you can find their degrees in any paper product aisle!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                You can't set it up like that without an explanation. Why are they, then?
                It really depends on who you ask, everything from the bad image as a party school, to the recent problems with turning point USA. The president has said its because we are not good at bragging about ourselves. I heard people claim its because of the goat paths you have to travel on to get here, compared to say SRU, which is right on 79. Alot of people think it is mostly the money though, just not the administration, apparently.

Comment

It really depends on who you ask, everything from the bad image as a party school, to the recent problems with turning point USA. The president has said its because we are not good at bragging about ourselves. I heard people claim its because of the goat paths you have to travel on to get here, compared to say SRU, which is right on 79. Alot of people think it is mostly the money though, just not the administration, apparently.

Comment

I never got that argument, either. From downtown Pittsburgh you can be in Indiana in 70 minutes (I do it every day of the year).

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      I never got that argument, either. From downtown Pittsburgh you can be in Indiana in 70 minutes (I do it every day of the year).
                      from the northern Pittsburgh burbs, you take 422 in from Kittanning - horrible road, the east burbs are better, but 22 from Pittsburgh can be a parking lot from time to time, with all the red lights. 286 is also winding, and deer infested. I suppose it depends on what you can tolerate.

Comment

from the northern Pittsburgh burbs, you take 422 in from Kittanning - horrible road, the east burbs are better, but 22 from Pittsburgh can be a parking lot from time to time, with all the red lights. 286 is also winding, and deer infested. I suppose it depends on what you can tolerate.
                        Lol Deer infested...My all time record 50 close wins...1 Loss. Thank the Lord the thing leaped just enough had to exit car up IUP from passenger side. IDK. Cal was the "hot" school for a while. Now it does seem the 'Rock is it. Even though there is a little country road off the highway I do think it is the fact it is off 79, Close to the growing areas , cranberry, off 79. closer to Erie population that seem to be leaving edinboro.

Comment

Three out of the four largest schools are the least expensive. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            If the Board of Governors sets the tuition for the schools, why do a handful of them have different undergrad, in-state tuition rates?

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                              If the Board of Governors sets the tuition for the schools, why do a handful of them have different undergrad, in-state tuition rates?
                              It seems there will be changes coming with each school setting the price.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/ed...s/201904030179

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X