Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherd Spring Game

How was the Shepherd spring game for those of you in the stands? I'll post Koz's write up when it shows up in the Journal tomorrow. I was planning on going, but got caught up with choring to clear the slate for some fishing and groundhog (not IUPGroundhog) plunking next week. Yea, retirement is pretty great.

Comment

Re: Shepherd Spring Game

https://www.journal-news.net/journal...2dbf65833.html From today's Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post

Comment

Talk about seeing the writing on the wall ... four QBs transfer out ... yeah, they'd better pray that Bagent doesn't take a bad shot.

Comment

Good to hear that they at least they have a back up who is not a freshman. This guy is reported to be a transfer from WVU (cornerback) so he probably has a good bit a skill although it may be rusty. It was also reported that they have good amount speed at the wide receiver positions which will be interesting. I think they had some good receivers last year but speed is always a plus.

Has anyone heard where the other QBs transferred too? The kid from VA looked pretty good last year and it was reportedly a closed call between him and Bagent.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X