Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoroLetterman1 View Post
    Oh I didn't realize---what happened to Jaohne Duggan?
    Whoops! Thanks for catching that. I moved him to top newcomers. I know he was a prized recruit.

Comment

Comment

The last time the two played, Edinboro wasn't very good. No idea how they'll be this year. 60% of the roster is new since 2019 and most of that group has yet to play a down of college football. Unless he was referencing the spring game, I believe the spring scrimmage was a rumored practice against a local FCS program that wasn't made public.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

The last time the two played, Edinboro wasn't very good. No idea how they'll be this year. 60% of the roster is new since 2019 and most of that group has yet to play a down of college football. Unless he was referencing the spring game, I believe the spring scrimmage was a rumored practice against a local FCS program that wasn't made public.
          From the sound of it the rebuilding is underway but just beginning. Unless Trevor Harris has some undisclosed eligibility available, patience will be the key. Starting over is rarely fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

From the sound of it the rebuilding is underway but just beginning. Unless Trevor Harris has some undisclosed eligibility available, patience will be the key. Starting over is rarely fun.
            Yeah. Unfortunately this is rebuild #2 in the last 5 years and #3 in the last 20.

Comment

Yeah. Unfortunately this is rebuild #2 in the last 5 years and #3 in the last 20.
              Speaking of Harris this off-season CFL QB ranking has TH rated #3 and Mike Reilly of CWU #2 which is not too shabby for D2 talent.

https://13thmansports.ca/2021/05/29/...ffseason-2021/

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Speaking of Harris this off-season CFL QB ranking has TH rated #3 and Mike Reilly of CWU #2 which is not too shabby for D2 talent.

https://13thmansports.ca/2021/05/29/...ffseason-2021/
                That's cool. I believe they were in the same draft class. Also not bad for two guys in their 30s.

Comment

Comment

Take the check and leave town. Just pray you leave in one piece without any major injuries.

Comment

I heard there are players and at least one coach quarantining ahead of the trip because they aren't vaccinated. That's second hand info so I can't verify. The university's covid tracking page says 2 cases total university-wide so if that has anything to do with football I doubt there's much of an impact.

Comment

I heard there are players and at least one coach quarantining ahead of the trip because they aren't vaccinated. That's second hand info so I can't verify. The university's covid tracking page says 2 cases total university-wide so if that has anything to do with football I doubt there's much of an impact.
                        Sounds like many are in quarantine and will be getting out middle of the week, game is on track to be played but on Fri instead of Thurs

Comment

Game moved to Saturday at 7pm

https://gvsulakers.com/news/2021/8/2...y-at-7-pm.aspx

Comment

Any of you folks coming to Lubbers for the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                              I am thinking about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                                Unfortunately not. Lubbers is a bucket list item for me but neither time have I been able to make it work.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X