Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Preseason rankings

Any news out of CalU ? You'd think they would be in the mix this year with their 2nd year star QB.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
      Any news out of CalU ? You'd think they would be in the mix this year with their 2nd year star QB.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
        #football-strong

Comment

I'm sure I'm forgetting how recent it has been, but I can't seem to recall at this time ---- Shepherd not being ranked in a preseason poll. Looking at the team on paper, they are pretty solid so I'm 'assuming' that the move to the PSAC and scheduling Ohio Dominican early on has played a part in being left off this year. From top to bottom, this is a much tougher conference but I really thought they'd get a few votes since they've played the teams in this conference and region 1 pretty tough in the past. Hopefully, they can use the excitement of moving to the conference with the 'something' to prove to their advantage. But, as mentioned above - would rather start off the list and finish the year on it.

Comment

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
            I'm sure I'm forgetting how recent it has been, but I can't seem to recall at this time ---- Shepherd not being ranked in a preseason poll. Looking at the team on paper, they are pretty solid so I'm 'assuming' that the move to the PSAC and scheduling Ohio Dominican early on has played a part in being left off this year. From top to bottom, this is a much tougher conference but I really thought they'd get a few votes since they've played the teams in this conference and region 1 pretty tough in the past. Hopefully, they can use the excitement of moving to the conference with the 'something' to prove to their advantage. But, as mentioned above - would rather start off the list and finish the year on it.
            More likely the intern assembling the 'rankings' just forgot about them.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              More likely the intern assembling the 'rankings' just forgot about them.
              I'll try to remember to recheck this list in November to see how accurate it is. My guess not very.

Comment

Who really care about post-season rankings, how often are they correct. Every year a new team surprises and disappoints. Mercyhurst all the way baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                  Who really care about post-season rankings, how often are they correct. Every year a new team surprises and disappoints. Mercyhurst all the way baby.
                  I was actually shocked the Lakers aren't opening up No. 1 in the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                    I'm sure you meant pre not post. I am also sure if the PSAC coaches anoint Mercyhurst No.1 in preseason coaches poll; you will be all over it!

October 5th game at Mercyhurst is the Ultimate Trap game of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                      I'll try to remember to recheck this list in November to see how accurate it is. My guess not very.
                      I'm betting it's more accurate than most here are guessing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X