Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFCA Coaches Top 25 Poll

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AFCA Coaches Top 25 Poll

    6. Slippery Rock
    8. Notre Dame
    10. Grand Valley State
    11. Shepherd
    14. Indiana
    15. Tiffin

    Receiving Votes: Kutztown, Bentley, Charleston, California, Stonehill, Frostburg State.

    https://www.afca.com/d2-poll-nebrask...me-since-2011/

  • #2
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    6. Slippery Rock
    8. Notre Dame
    10. Grand Valley State
    11. Shepherd
    14. Indiana
    15. Tiffin

    Receiving Votes: Kutztown, Bentley, Charleston, California, Stonehill, Frostburg State.

    https://www.afca.com/d2-poll-nebrask...me-since-2011/
    I was wondering when Frostburg St will start earning some votes. Congrats to the Bobcats. I wonder will IUP move in the Top 10 if they beat their 2nd consecutive ranked team....with their backup QB at the helm....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

      I was wondering when Frostburg St will start earning some votes. Congrats to the Bobcats. I wonder will IUP move in the Top 10 if they beat their 2nd consecutive ranked team....with their backup QB at the helm....
      Probably. I guess the only thing stopping them is how many teams ranked ahead of them lose beyond Shepherd.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

        I was wondering when Frostburg St will start earning some votes. Congrats to the Bobcats. I wonder will IUP move in the Top 10 if they beat their 2nd consecutive ranked team....with their backup QB at the helm....
        They should if they win, that's a hell of a way to start the season with 2 top 20 wins.

        Comment


        • #5
          Frostburg has a big one tonight with Charleston.

          Comment


          • #6
            That’s a joke that slippery rock is ranked 6th in the country. Absolutely pathetic! They are lucky they won their first game! They should’ve lost! Wayne State had the ball on the 2 yard line with four plays and could not get into the end zone. Nevertheless I watch the game online vs East Stroudsburg. If slip keeps their guy that’s playing quarterback for them right now they’re not going anywhere.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
              That’s a joke that slippery rock is ranked 6th in the country. Absolutely pathetic! They are lucky they won their first game! They should’ve lost! Wayne State had the ball on the 2 yard line with four plays and could not get into the end zone. Nevertheless I watch the game online vs East Stroudsburg. If slip keeps their guy that’s playing quarterback for them right now they’re not going anywhere.
              They are the defending SR1 champ and are 2-0.

              It's really that simple until somebody knocks them off.

              And, their next four games are Cupcake City.

              So, get used to it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

                They are the defending SR1 champ and are 2-0.

                It's really that simple until somebody knocks them off.

                And, their next four games are Cupcake City.

                So, get used to it.
                I agree with you, I am just telling you what the facts are from this year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

                  They are the defending SR1 champ and are 2-0.

                  It's really that simple until somebody knocks them off.

                  And, their next four games are Cupcake City.

                  So, get used to it.
                  Heard from several people that the coaches have been sending a message this week to the players about talking the talk. Rock must step up, even in "cupcake" games. Wayne St and East Stroud are not bad teams, but if the Rock wants to stake claim as the top team, must be better.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RockNation View Post

                    Heard from several people that the coaches have been sending a message this week to the players about talking the talk. Rock must step up, even in "cupcake" games. Wayne St and East Stroud are not bad teams, but if the Rock wants to stake claim as the top team, must be better.
                    I'd guess they could step backward tomorrow and still win 50-7.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

                      I'd guess they could step backward tomorrow and still win 50-7.
                      Since this is the Baldies second death march in two weeks, I would guess they lose by at least 0-59. Unless The Rock has gotten soft.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The LHU offense just looks so haphazard. Almost painful to watch.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                          The LHU offense just looks so haphazard. Almost painful to watch.
                          Makes you wonder what Lincoln looks like lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            The LHU offense just looks so haphazard. Almost painful to watch.
                            I saw some of the Lock Haven and Lincoln game. And it was painful to watch that game because of their offenses. But Lock Haven had quite a few offensive players left the program. Not sure if this team will improve much during the next couple of years.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

                              I saw some of the Lock Haven and Lincoln game. And it was painful to watch that game because of their offenses. But Lock Haven had quite a few offensive players left the program. Not sure if this team will improve much during the next couple of years.
                              Yeah I agree. I think the head coach is a good defensive coach and should have them playing above their ability on that side of the ball. But they could hire Mike Leach to run the offense and they'd still struggle until they figure out how to win and/or not lose lots of players every year. They're just surrounded by a whole lot of nothing. Not really going to find a diamond in the rough at Osweyo Valley.

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X