Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

This is not news to most of us. Shepherd was picked to win the East for a reason. And I'm pretty sure they'd roll over most of the teams in the West as well outside of perhaps The Rock. They already got you. You think Clarion, Edinboro, Seton Hill, and Gannon would put the hurt to them? From the looks of it so far, there really are only about 3-4 good teams in the PSAC this season.
    I do have to say that the West's rep took a hit yesterday.

And I'm not crazy about Ship's chances in Shepherdstown, but I am betting they'll provide more of a challenge to the Rams than yesterday's opponent did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
      there really are only about 3-4 good teams in the PSAC this season.
      IMO, one outstanding, SHEP, one very good, SRU, 4 good but flawed, KUTZ, CAL, IUP, SHIP and the rest. Based on only three games, this is a year when the PSAC gets at most 3, more likely 2 teams, in the post season.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        IMO, one outstanding, SHEP, one very good, SRU, 4 good but flawed, KUTZ, CAL, IUP, SHIP and the rest. Based on only three games, this is a year when the PSAC gets at most 3, more likely 2 teams, in the post season.
        I feel like the PSAC is maybe 50/50 to get three teams in. If you look around SR1, what other conferences could get two teams in? The NE-10, maybe? Possibly the GMAC? I don't see the MEC getting in more than one team this season. I could be wrong and often am, though. But the days of knowing that the PSAC would get three teams in are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

And I'm not crazy about Ship's chances in Shepherdstown, but I am betting they'll provide more of a challenge to the Rams than yesterday's opponent did.
          I will say that the idiots who have invaded the message board brought up Shepherd being in the "weak" PSAC East a lot this week. It was a very strange way to try to discredit an opponent and how good Bagent is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I feel like the PSAC is maybe 50/50 to get three teams in. If you look around SR1, what other conferences could get two teams in? The NE-10, maybe? Possibly the GMAC? I don't see the MEC getting in more than one team this season. I could be wrong and often am, though. But the days of knowing that the PSAC would get three teams in are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I will say that the idiots who have invaded the message board brought up Shepherd being in the "weak" PSAC East a lot this week. It was a very strange way to try to discredit an opponent and how good Bagent is.
              A collection of frustrated ex-jocks. I have no patience for the macho trash talk.

Comment

Did we? That seems like a lifetime ago at this point. But maybe. Don't get me wrong, the PSAC is still the only consistent multi-bid league in the region. But you can't expect three every season.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  I don't think Ship can be mentioned in the same breath with the other three yet. With all respect to 'Boro and Clarion, the Raiders haven't played anyone who should have tested them.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I don't think Ship can be mentioned in the same breath with the other three yet. With all respect to 'Boro and Clarion, the Raiders haven't played anyone who should have tested them.
                      That's based on having the second best QB in the league. Pretty much like having a deadeye 3 shooter in BB, you're never out of a close game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

The East has always been the weaker division and your team will breeze through it once you get past Kutztown.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

A collection of frustrated ex-jocks. I have no patience for the macho trash talk.
                          I think a few of the screen names are the same person. They post the same way on both personalities and use the same insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The East has always been the weaker division and your team will breeze through it once you get past Kutztown.
                            Kutztown will have to play a lot better than it did Saturday to give Shepherd much of a test, especially at Shepherdstown.

Comment

• Yeah because "I hate your team" was so hard to comprehend...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Kutztown will have to play a lot better than it did Saturday to give Shepherd much of a test, especially at Shepherdstown.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X