Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

??????Second to SHEP is pretty far back. I think I'd put SHIP ahead of KUTZ simply because of Mussina. He's not Bagent, but he gets his offense going and KUTZ is 14-3 over SHU, who is more than people expect, but still it's SHU. We'll know more in two weeks.
    Well, it would be nice to think so, but Kutztown's size and physicality will make them tough for Ship. Mac was already rebuilding after a below-par 2019 season, and last year set him back, as it did with many other coaches. If Ship can get past Bloom this coming week, we'll know for sure as we get Shepherd, West Chester and Kutztown the following three weeks. I can't see the Raiders having a real shot against Bagent and one of the few PSAC teams with much experience, especially at Shepherd. Staying within 14 points of them would be a tremendous effort. Going off results so far, Ship might be competitive against the other two, but comparative scores usually mean little, especially at this time of the season. Sure wish Eubanks hadn't gone up to Penn State.

Comment

Rock up 30-0 in the 2nd quarter

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Well, it would be nice to think so, but Kutztown's size and physicality will make them tough for Ship. Mac was already rebuilding after a below-par 2019 season, and last year set him back, as it did with many other coaches. If Ship can get past Bloom this coming week, we'll know for sure as we get Shepherd, West Chester and Kutztown the following three weeks. I can't see the Raiders having a real shot against Bagent and one of the few PSAC teams with much experience, especially at Shepherd. Staying within 14 points of them would be a tremendous effort. Going off results so far, Ship might be competitive against the other two, but comparative scores usually mean little, especially at this time of the season. Sure wish Eubanks hadn't gone up to Penn State.
        As I said, second to SHEP is pretty far back. But watching a good portion of today's game, the GOLDEN BEARS were not in any way outmuscling SHU. They had a reasonable assortment of skill players to virtually none for the GRIFFINS. On the final drive that SHU made deep in KU territory, the GB took two 15 yd penalties, personal foul and pass interference, and were pretty close to losing their composure if the GRIFFINS had punched it in. Didn't happen so on to next week, but KU truly did not look that scary or powerful, trap game or not. IMHO.

Comment

Considering the Dubs almost choked away a game to *checks notes* Edinboro, I would not like their chances against the Sheep.
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I don't see many games in the PSAC this year that won't be a bye week for the Rams. Maybe Slippery Rock if they see them in the state game, but really don't know how good the Rock is at this point. I'm not looking forward to Ship against Bagent in two weeks with only two senior starters on the Ship defense and 14 freshmen and sophomores in the two-deep.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Could you show a little respect for a team that just blew the doors off of your team?

Comment

Call a timeout and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Call a timeout and relax.

Comment

You always miss the Denny timeout reference !!!

Comment

Not a PSAC score, but Indy is ahead of Tiffin, 17-7, in the third. With the schools in neighboring states, I think this counts as a regional game for Tiffin. So, I loss here would damage their playoff chances and/or potential seeding.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You always miss the Denny timeout reference !!!
                        LOL!

Denny who? :-o

Comment

Tiffin has stormed back to take a 20-17 lead in the 4th. Neither team looks that great to me.

Comment

Tiffin wins, 20-17 ... Huge for their playoff chances in SR1.

Comment

Pretty funny brawl in the student section at West Virginia today.

Comment

This is not news to most of us. Shepherd was picked to win the East for a reason. And I'm pretty sure they'd roll over most of the teams in the West as well outside of perhaps The Rock. They already got you. You think Clarion, Edinboro, Seton Hill, and Gannon would put the hurt to them? From the looks of it so far, there really are only about 3-4 good teams in the PSAC this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X