X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.indianagazette.com/sport...54f5bcf91.html

Comment

Re: PSAC Media Day

Weird to have Shepherd people listed when they haven't played a down in the conference and Mansfield shown when they dropped football eons ago, but Cheyney people not listed. It was setup as representatives "from each current member institution", but they missed several influential PSAC performers. Off the top of my head - Andre Waters, James "Big Cat" Williams, Isaiah Fleming, Tim Hume, Ronald Curry.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
        Weird to have Shepherd people listed when they haven't played a down in the conference and Mansfield shown when they dropped football eons ago, but Cheyney people not listed. It was setup as representatives "from each current member institution", but they missed several influential PSAC performers. Off the top of my head - Andre Waters, James "Big Cat" Williams, Isaiah Fleming, Tim Hume, Ronald Curry.
        Also Bo Napoleon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
          Yes they did from what I had heard... but I think he needed to get his grades in order so was a possibility that he'd sit out 2019 and play for Shepherd in 2020.
          I notice on his twitter account that someone stated he will be coming to their alma mater, which is Shepherd. Excellent pickup.

Comment

It seems heavily weighted to the past 40 years, and not reflective of a sesquicentennial list. Players from Bloom who could have been added included George Chaump, Eric Jonassen, Robert Lang, and Rich Lichtel. I am not sure how Matt Feiler beats any of those out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
              It seems heavily weighted to the past 40 years, and not reflective of a sesquicentennial list. Players from Bloom who could have been added included George Chaump, Eric Jonassen, Robert Lang, and Rich Lichtel. I am not sure how Matt Feiler beats any of those out.
              Matt is wearing the sacred Yinzer Black and Gold ... and in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Matt is wearing the sacred Yinzer Black and Gold ... and in the NFL
                Eric Jonassen played in Super Bowl XXIX.

Comment

That IUP list should be much longer.

Comment

I was surprised Shepherd was represented at all, and then once they were, I was doubly surprised that Dan Peters, Dervon Wallace, or Billy Brown weren't put on there ahead of maybe a couple of the other guys they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                      I was surprised Shepherd was represented at all, and then once they were, I was doubly surprised that Dan Peters, Dervon Wallace, or Billy Brown weren't put on there ahead of maybe a couple of the other guys they had.
                      It was a nice gesture to include them. Shepherd is part of this dysfunctional family now.

Comment

Since it's a historical list it should have included contributors who were "PSAC-related" not based on the current membership.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X