Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

I don't know....so far Bobcat fans seem a bit weak at whining !! Work on it if you really want your team to stand out in SR1.
    won't need to whine

Comment

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

won't need to whine
      Who said anything about "need to?" Apparently whining is it's own reward !!

Comment

Really, I want to start thinking about Frostburg when Frostburg is something to think about. That is not this season. This all began when someone said, "Just think if Frostburg was eligible ..." Well, they're not eligible. Deal with things that are in front of us.

Comment

[QUOTE=Inkblot;n625307]

In past years, the committee has tended not to punish the loser of the PSAC title game that much.

Yes but I don't recall the loser being ranked so low to begin with.

Comment

[QUOTE=SRU 88;n627655]
            Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

In past years, the committee has tended not to punish the loser of the PSAC title game that much.

Rock will get a nice SOS boost from 10-1 Kutztown.

Comment

[QUOTE=SRU 88;n627655]
              Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Every year is different, this season is crazy with all of the one loss teams.

Comment

Notre Dame47 e-saved-href="#" href="#" class="b-bbcode-user b-bbcode-user--has-avatar js-bbcode-user js-bbcode-user--userid646" style="background-image: url("https://www.d2football.com/forum/core/images/avatars/shepherd.gif");">Shepherd_91 the committee will manipulate the rankings so that New Haven & Bentley do not play in first round.

Findlay @ Shepherd
                ???????Bentley @ Notre Dame
                ???????SRU/California @ New Haven

Comment

I think today is the day that we figure out what matters more. Is it record or head-to-head. A buddy of mine thinks Slippery Rock will be left out. I think that Cal will be left out, but I feel like it could go either way. It's interesting.

Comment

Manipulating the rankings to prevent certain matchups would be very difficult. Remember that the 5-7 seeds are no longer locked into certain positions in the bracket.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X