Bloomsburg
    Mercyhurst
    Wayne State
    Pitt
    ------------------------
    Lock Haven
    West Liberty

Under
    Last edited by Feedoggie; 08-22-2022, 11:43 AM.

Comment

All I can say is looking at these awful matchups, some of you had no right to go after IUP for not having a garbage team to play. They all play each other. IUP's offense and defense practicing against each other is a better opponent

My picks in BOLD.

WEEK 1

Shepherd at Southern Connecticut State - Bagent clinches the Harlon Hill after he throws for 20 TD's...in the first half.

West Liberty at Clarion - NAIA Game of the Week.

Fairmont State at California - The Spocks win The I-79 Bowl by 7.

East Stroudsburg at Pace - In keeping with ESU tradition, schedule the worst team you can find, win by 70, and Den-ny you ran up the score.

Charleston at Gannon - LIT AF is now under the gun to win something to validate that Dixon Trophy (which is still bogus)

Millersville at Saint Anselm - Why was this even allowed? Even JUCO's could roll both of them. St. Elsewhere wins 2-0 on a blocked punt that rolls out of the end zone with 10 seconds left.

Seton Hill at Wheeling - This game resembles a pothole on I-70 between both schools.

Bentley at West Chester - How often will the Walk On's disappoint me in the picks this year?

Kutztown at Assumption - I assuming the Pee Sack champs haven't fallen off that much but you know when you assume...

Lock Haven at Post - I thought Cereal U went D1?

Edinboro at Franklin Pierce - Quite the falloff for the Willies for an opener..from stiffing GV by not showing up to playing a Secretarial Training School.

Shippensburg at West Virginia State - If they don't win by 30 it's a loss.

Stonehill at Bloomsburg - Season 9 of the Post Hale Rebuild Show.

Mercyhurst at Alderson Broaddus - My head is starting to hurt picking these games. IUP has a harder opponent.

Wayne State at Slippery Rock - At least The Fighting Gym Teachers lined up a team with a pulse.

West Virginia at Pitt - But will they sell out?

* Bonus * (1 pt per)

* False Start: This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 1: Clarion

* Blowout City: This PSAC team will win by the largest margin in Week 1: East Stroudsburg

* Over or Under: Of the (15) games listed above involving PSAC teams, the PSAC will win OVER or UNDER 12.5 games UNDER
      Last edited by IUPNation; 08-11-2022, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
        Shepherd
        West Liberty
        Cal U
        East Stroudsburg
        Charleston
        St.
        Anselm
        Wheeling
        West Chester
        Kutztown
        Shippensburg
        Bloomsburg
        Mercyhurst
        Wayne State
        Pitt
        ------------------------
        Lock Haven
        West Liberty

Under
        West Liberty isn't a Pee Sack school...you may want to change your second bonus pick.

Comment

I know that.

Comment

Shepherd at Southern Connecticut State: Sheep put Owls to sleep
            West Liberty at Clarion: Dem Golden Iggles: New Coach, Same Ol' [Mess]
            Fairmont State at California: Remember when Fairmont was, well, semi-relevant?
            East Stroudsburg at Pace: I forget... Is Pace supposed to be good or nah?
            Charleston at Gannon: Not a good start for Team LIT-UP-AF
            Millersville at Saint Anselm: Bye Week for Homestanding Hawks (I mean, it's Millersville)
            Seton Hill at Wheeling: Random Pick of the Week
            Bentley at West Chester: Dubs can't lose to the Yugos in back-to-back years, right?
            Kutztown at Assumption: Fruitful trip to Worcester for the KUBs
            Lock Haven at Post: Nothing like facing a team which is playing their first actual D2 game ... yet, somehow, in typical fashion, the Baldies find a way to blow it
            Edinboro at Franklin Pierce: New Hampshire is known for a lot of great things ... watchable D2 football isn't really one of them
            Shippensburg at West Virginia State: This could be a good one
            Stonehill at Bloomsburg: Bloomies a shell of what they once were
            Mercyhurst at Alderson Broaddus: The Post-Marty Era begins for the Lake Show
            Wayne State at Slippery Rock: Slippys won't be welcoming to their visitors from Detroit

West Virginia at Pitt: Fail To Pitt makes a triumphant return as Hillbilly High reminds the Big X(II) that they don't exactly suck

* Bonus * (1 pt per)

* False Start: This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 1: Millersville
            * Blowout City: This PSAC team will win by the largest margin in Week 1: Slippery Rock
            * Over or Under: Of the (15) games listed above involving PSAC teams, the PSAC will win OVER or UNDER 12.5 games
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

WEEK 1

Shepherd at Southern Connecticut State

West Liberty at Clarion

Fairmont State at California

East Stroudsburg at Pace

Charleston at Gannon

Millersville at Saint Anselm

Seton Hill at Wheeling

Bentley at West Chester

Kutztown at Assumption

Lock Haven at Post

Edinboro at Franklin Pierce

Shippensburg at West Virginia State

Stonehill at Bloomsburg

Mercyhurst at Alderson Broaddus

Wayne State at Slippery Rock

West Virginia at Pitt

* Bonus * (1 pt per)

* False Start: This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 1: Lock Haven

* Blowout City: This PSAC team will win by the largest margin in Week 1: Mercyhurst

* Over or Under: Of the (15) games listed above involving PSAC teams, the PSAC will win OVER or UNDER 12.5 games

Comment

Shepherd at Southern Connecticut State - Shepherd will stay dominant.

West Liberty at Clarion - Even though West Liberty isn't at the top of the heap in the MEC, Clarion is far from the top of the PSAC. Clarion doesn't stand a chance.

Fairmont State at California - Cal will be strong again this year.

East Stroudsburg at Pace - ESU beat them last year. They will beat them again.

Charleston at Gannon - Charleston is a contender for the MEC title almost every year. Gannon won't win, even if they are at home.

Millersville at Saint Anselm - I have no idea about this one.

Seton Hill at Wheeling - I haven't seen Wheeling play yet. For a newer program, they performed well last year.

Bentley at West Chester - Bentley beat WCU 41-17 last year.

Kutztown at Assumption - Kutztown had a great season last year. Maybe they will keep it going this year.

Lock Haven at Post - Do you really think someone is really going to go with Lock Haven?

Edinboro at Franklin Pierce - FP didn't win a single game last year.

Shippensburg at West Virginia State - I hope Ship has another strong season.

Stonehill at Bloomsburg - I guess Stonehill is D1 now (NEC). News to me. They defeated Bloom last year decisively.

Mercyhurst at Alderson Broaddus - Hurst won last year's game 18-3. Not decisive, but still a win is a win.

Wayne State at Slippery Rock - SRU beat Wayne State in a close one in Detroit last year. The Rock is always strong.

West Virginia at Pitt - Pitt's ACC championship run comes crashing down. Its back to reality in Oakland.

* Bonus * (1 pt per)

* False Start: This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 1: Lock Haven

* Blowout City: This PSAC team will win by the largest margin in Week 1: Shepherd

Comment

WEEK 1

Shepherd at Southern Connecticut State--nice out-of-conference win for the Rams
                  West Liberty at Clarion--Let's see what Ray Monica can do in his debut back to the PSAC.
                  Fairmont State at California--A lot of folks think Cal lost a lot, let's see.
                  East Stroudsburg at Pace Going with ESU.
                  Charleston at Gannon- this is my first hedge bet, could go either way, going with the home team.
                  Millersville at Saint Anselm--Millersville has improved, but going with the home team here. 'Ville could win this.
                  Seton Hill at Wheeling--another i'm not sure about, but going with SHU.
                  Bentley at West Chester--WCU always finds a way to lose these types of games. going with the home team (hedge bet #2)
                  Kutztown at Assumption--Bears should roll in this one.
                  Lock Haven at Post--not sure why, but picking LHU here in a stretch.
                  Edinboro at Franklin Pierce--a Long trip, but FP has been historically bad.
                  Shippensburg at West Virginia State--Going with the Ship on this one.
                  Stonehill at Bloomsburg--Hedge bet #3, going with the home team.
                  Mercyhurst at Alderson Broaddus--AB isnt good. Let's see what the new coaches can do with this Laker squad.
                  Wayne State at Slippery Rock--Belive it or not, this is my hedge bet # 3. Rock lost ALOT of skill in their receivers. They've been re-stocking, but I want to see what the new crew can do. I am picking ROCK at home, but WSU scares me.
                  West Virginia at Pitt--i don;t like this pick, but when you lose a heisman finalist....that's pretty big shoes to fill.

* Bonus * (1 pt per)

* False Start: This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 1: _Only because I have them losing, I pick Millersville_________________

* Blowout City: This PSAC team will win by the largest margin in Week 1: _Franklin Pierce is bad, so I'm going with Edinboro________________

* Over or Under: Of the (15) games listed above involving PSAC teams, the PSAC will win OVER or UNDER 12.5 games I"m hedging my bet on some of these games, I'll go under

Comment

West Liberty at Clarion

East Stroudsburg at Pace

Charleston at Gannon

Seton Hill at Wheeling

Bentley at West Chester

Kutztown at Assumption

Lock Haven at Post

Stonehill at Bloomsburg

West Virginia at Pitt

* Bonus * (1 pt per)

* False Start: This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 1: Clarion

* Blowout City: This PSAC team will win by the largest margin in Week 1: Shepherd

Comment

WEEK 1

Shepherd at Southern Connecticut State - How's the new DC errm, OC Haines??
                      West Liberty at Clarion
                      East Stroudsburg at Pace
                      Charleston at Gannon
                      Seton Hill at Wheeling
                      Bentley at West Chester
                      Kutztown at Assumption - With so many moving parts, leaning toward Assumption on this one.
                      Lock Haven at Post
                      Stonehill at Bloomsburg
                      Wayne State at Slippery Rock Wayne finds a way to reload on defense every year, but to see their best LB Tuck transfer to SRU makes you think they lack experience. 30-17
                      West Virginia at Pitt

* Bonus * (1 pt per)

* False Start: This PSAC team will score the fewest points in Week 1: _ Millersville

* Blowout City: This PSAC team will win by the largest margin in Week 1: _Edinboro

* Over or Under: Of the (15) games listed above involving PSAC teams, the PSAC will win OVER or UNDER 12.5 games - UNDER, picked 12.

Comment

WEEK 1

West Liberty at Clarion

East Stroudsburg at Pace

Charleston at Gannon

Seton Hill at Wheeling

Bentley at West Chester

Kutztown at Assumption

Lock Haven at Post

Stonehill at Bloomsburg

West Virginia at Pitt

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                          Lock Haven at Post - I thought Cereal U went D1?
                          You're thinking of The Artists Formerly Known as LIU (nee C.W.) Post on Long Island; this is Post University from Connecticut which is in their first season of varsity D2 competition after playing sprint football for many years. Basically a yuppier version of Mansfield.

West Virginia at Pitt - But will they sell out?
                          Like Fail to Pitt didn't sell out their souls when they jumped to the ACC? Oh, you mean sell out whatever the Ketchup Bottle is called now...
                          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

You're thinking of The Artists Formerly Known as LIU (nee C.W.) Post on Long Island; this is Post University from Connecticut which is in their first season of varsity D2 competition after playing sprint football for many years. Basically a yuppier version of Mansfield.

Like Fail to Pitt didn't sell out their souls when they jumped to the ACC? Oh, you mean sell out whatever the Ketchup Bottle is called now...

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Looks like a few guys don't realize who this new 'Post' is. Sounds like they are going to join the NE-10, so I looked at their website. A - Post only show a little over 40 guys on the roster [ incl freshmen] B - They start the season with an interesting schedule - Lock Haven at home and then they travel to Stonehill, Bentley and Northern Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

Looks like a few guys don't realize who this new 'Post' is. Sounds like they are going to join the NE-10, so I looked at their website. A - Post only show a little over 40 guys on the roster [ incl freshmen] B - They start the season with an interesting schedule - Lock Haven at home and then they travel to Stonehill, Bentley and Northern Michigan.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X