Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew who won games this weekend just from reading here but just now actually saw scores.

How in the world did Seton Hill put up 45 on Edinboro? Good Lord. That was one of the worst offenses I've ever seen in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      I knew who won games this weekend just from reading here but just now actually saw scores.

How in the world did Seton Hill put up 45 on Edinboro? Good Lord. That was one of the worst offenses I've ever seen in person.
      Even worse SH outscored them 31-0 in 2nd half. Not a good sign for whats coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Even worse SH outscored them 31-0 in 2nd half. Not a good sign for whats coming.
        Or even worse. SH scored 21 in the 4th qrt. They hadnt score more than 17 pts in a game all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          I knew who won games this weekend just from reading here but just now actually saw scores.

Big plays. 1 pick six. 252 rushing yards. 3 of 5 4th down conversion.

Edinboro's defense is just so porous. Seton Hill is terrible. 11 penalties. Just 8 of 18 passing but 3 of those completions were for 30+. Boro defense is so bad I can't tell if its inexperience (they started 3 true freshmen, 6 more as backup on 2 deep) or play calling.

Edinboro has just 2 starters who are true seniors or older. That's both sides of the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I don’t believe any of the PSAC championship participants have not made the playoffs regardless of outcome.
            2011, SRU played Kutztown in The State Game. Final Score: KU 21 SRU 14. KU scored a TD with under 3 minutes to play. SRU left out of playoffs. It can happen. Ironically enough, it was The Rock laying an EGG at Gannon the weekend before the game that ultimately kept them out of the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockPride View Post

2011, SRU played Kutztown in The State Game. Final Score: KU 21 SRU 14. KU scored a TD with under 3 minutes to play. SRU left out of playoffs. It can happen. Ironically enough, it was The Rock laying an EGG at Gannon the weekend before the game that ultimately kept them out of the playoffs.
              Interesting, just looked at that year. Rock finished 8-3, Shepherd finished 9-2 and missed the playoffs as well. Good catch, I stand corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Interesting, just looked at that year. Rock finished 8-3, Shepherd finished 9-2 and missed the playoffs as well. Good catch, I stand corrected.
                Yes, the old days when 9-2 in the WVIAC usually meant that your season was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Yes, the old days when 9-2 in the WVIAC usually meant that your season was over.
                  When i looked it up on Wiki... Concord finished the year 7-4 and was a playoff participant. They had lost a FCS game so that didn't count, and had head to head over the Rams so made sense. Oddly enough, WVW was 9-2 that year as well and didn't make the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockPride View Post

Did SRU have 3 losses that year. That is a whole different animal 3 losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Did SRU have 3 losses that year. That is a whole different animal 3 losses.
                      Yes, SRU ended up 8-3.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X