Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down 23-16, Ship drives to the ESU 10 with 1:15 left. First-and-goal, QB Evan Falco scrambles to the 5 ... and fumbles it away. That'll be the final.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Total meltdown. Another James Franklin special.
      It must be an East Strou-sburg thing... all Franklin needs is a vest and VOILA!
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Feels like a lucky win for ESU. One of those games that neither team felt that they really wanted to win. A game fit for two teams who will finish with losing records.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
          Assumption just beat New Haven, 14-13.
          Assumption winning is a real stinger for our boards’ collective hopes and dreams of getting three PSAC teams into the SR. Not impossible but I feel like the wins over KU and New Haven might give Assumption a leg up in the at-large race. Or not the at-large race since that would probably put them in line to be NE-10 champs. Forgot their other loss was FCS for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
            Feels like a lucky win for ESU. One of those games that neither team felt that they really wanted to win. A game fit for two teams who will finish with losing records.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Stewart is not playing today, and did not play in the first game. That is 2 full games. 2 FULL GAMES. I would take Stewart everyday of the week and twice on Sunday!!
              Hope you like jumpsuit orange unis...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

What school did the commissioner graduate from and what school does he screw over the most? There’s your answer.
                You play the victim so convincingly...

Comment

• Bagent is now just 2 TDs shy of Terwilliger's passing TD record. It would be something if he broke it against ESU with Terwilliger on the sidelines next week.

Comment

Feels like a lucky win for ESU. One of those games that neither team felt that they really wanted to win. A game fit for two teams who will finish with losing records.
                    Do they put the word "lucky" next to wins? Nope!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                      Bagent is now just 2 TDs shy of Terwilliger's passing TD record. It would be something if he broke it against ESU with Terwilliger on the sidelines next week.
                      I like the idea of that. Jimmy will certainly be one of the first to congratulate him if it happens. That's called class...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I like the idea of that. Jimmy will certainly be one of the first to congratulate him if it happens. That's called class...
                        It also sounds like a fantastic photo op.

Comment

Do they put the word "lucky" next to wins? Nope!!
                          I just did. It was a lucky win.

Comment

I just did. It was a lucky win.
                            The team made a play to take away the ball. That happened more than once today. In fact, the Warriors are one of the best teams in the league in turnover margin.

Comment

Jimmy did it playing all those cream puffs like Cheney for four years.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Jimmy did it playing all those cream puffs like Cheney for four years.
                                Bagent has played Lock Haven and Millersville for the past 4 years...Perhaps you've forgotten...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X