• Show
Clear All

• OT: IUP Baseball sanctioned after playing too many games

Someone send IUP a calculator please...

https://psacsports.org/news/2023/5/2...l-program.aspx

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

How on earth do you end up miscounting the number of games a team plays? That has to be a first...
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

This may remind some at IUP that they still actually do have a baseball team.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        This may remind some at IUP that they still actually do have a baseball team.
        Yeah but I thought Mr. Former Big Leaguer was going to make them big time?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

He's done a tremendous flip job, very quickly, but I'd guess he soon moves on to his next job.

They went from total dumpster fire to being respectable in a very short period of time under his regime.

Comment

Did your talleywacker get hard posting this?

East Dennyburg is only 2-2 vs IUP this year.

Notice how the sanctions help the commissioners alma mater with a forfeit win as they are on the cusp of the last two playoff spots.

He waited until now to sanction? Totally Shady AF. I guess he wasn’t keeping track until it benefits his alma mater.

Just another day of IUP being ****ed over.
            Last edited by IUPNation; 05-03-2023, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Notice how the sanctions help the commissioners alma mater with a forfeit win.

He waited until now to sanction?

Just another day of IUP being ****ed over by Steve Murray.
              When is his term over? Or, is this a lifetime job?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I can’t find the Willies in the standings.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

When is his term over? Or, is this a lifetime job?
                  Well obviously it seems forever since he’s been it since 1998.

Comment

It’s hysterical…IUP gets trashed for not playing 11 games in foosball and gets trashed for playing too many games in baseball.

Just adds fuel to my fire!

Comment

I can’t find the Willies in the standings.

:-)
                      Yeah I'm not proud of that. They cut baseball (and tennis) back in 2003 in favor of adding wheelchair basketball to the athletic department. They had 2 guys in the big leagues at the time including one on the Pirates. Even with a turf field its so hard to have a baseball team in the snow belt.

Comment

East Dennyburg is only 2-2 vs IUP this year.

Notice how the sanctions help the commissioners alma mater with a forfeit win as they are on the cusp of the last two playoff spots.

He waited until now to sanction? Totally Shady AF. I guess he wasn’t keeping track until it benefits his alma mater.

Just another day of IUP being ****ed over by Steve Murray.

You should work for the GOP doing spin control, and stop thinking about any tallywacker but your own...Freak!

Comment

It seems that there are a lot of people who share blame for this oversight.

Comment

May have expected one of the early non conference or cross over games to get cancelled and not made up.

Comment

You should work for the GOP doing spin control, and stop thinking about any tallywacker but your own...Freak!
                              I do use Q Party tactics..usually on conservatives to see if their heads will explode getting a taste of their own medicine.

Why wasn’t this addressed earlier? The league doesn’t keep track of schedules all season long? It just seems convenient that it happens when IUP has to face his alma mater for the last two playoff slots in the West.

I doubt anyone thinks about yours. Just typing this about you has me contemplating becoming a lesbian. :-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X