Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Seton Hill clobbered Shippensburg today. The Griffins get the ESU/Mercyhurst winner up next.
    Hurst moves on after dropping ESU into the loser’s bracket. Probably won’t see much more of Warrior Voice around here now.

Aiden Kelly got the win for Hurst. His mom and I work together. They’re good people and it’s nice to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Hurst moves on after dropping ESU into the loser’s bracket. Probably won’t see much more of Warrior Voice around here now.

Aiden Kelly got the win for Hurst. His mom and I work together. They’re good people and it’s nice to see.
      The Stewies are pretty formidable at least in the region. They can hit and they hustle around the bases…it’s no wonder they score so much. It was like watching Franks old teams pound hapless Pee Sack competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Love the old school lower case iup jerseys....obviously.
        Maybe bigger numbers on the unis would help them count to 50?
        Last edited by WarriorVoice; 05-21-2023, 02:43 PM.

Comment

The Stewies are pretty formidable at least in the region. They can hit and they hustle around the bases…it’s no wonder they score so much. It was like watching Franks old teams pound hapless Pee Sack competition.
          Next year should be the year IUP starts to become a serious player in baseball. Year 3 of the regime and the bulk of this past team returns. They were very young the past two years as Kline did just about a total reboot upon arrival. He's also had luck attracting quality transfers.

The question obviously is if they can keep him in Indiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Maybe bigger numbers on the unis would help them count top 50?
            Top?

Do they teach proofreading at East Dennyburg?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Next year should be the year IUP starts to become a serious player in baseball. Year 3 of the regime and the bulk of this past team returns. They were very young the past two years as Kline did just about a total reboot upon arrival. He's also had luck attracting quality transfers.

The question obviously is if they can keep him in Indiana.
              Again, building programs usually have a youth movement as an integral part of it.

I wouldn't worry so much about people leaving. If they leave, they leave. You can only deal with that when and if it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Again, building programs usually have a youth movement as an integral part of it.

I wouldn't worry so much about people leaving. If they leave, they leave. You can only deal with that when and if it happens.
                Not always. Not anymore. It was nice to see him take the long-term approach and start over with largely freshmen. Some of these coaches today sign 20-25 transfers in their first year -- and pretty much ignore high school players.

Comment

• Millersville downed The Stewies to make it to the Cary round.

They are the top seed.

IUP still beat them.

:-)

East Dennyburg softball just fell short of the final four..still a pretty good run.

Comment

Millersville downed The Stewies to make it to the Cary round.

They are the top seed.

IUP still beat them.

East Dennyburg softball just fell short of the final four..still a pretty good run.
                    I think I would call the best season in program history a little better than a pretty good run.

Comment

I think I would call the best season in program history a little better than a pretty good run.
                      We might have to have an ESU Rule in softball!

Comment

You probably didn't watch one game!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

…and didn’t post about their run. I was getting the results on my Facebook feed.

North Georgia can win the title today if they beat Grand Valley again today.

Comment

…and didn’t post about their run. I was getting the results on my Facebook feed.

North Georgia can win the title today if they beat Grand Valley again today.
                            That's my point, WarriorVoice is a blow hard!

Comment

That's my point, WarriorVoice is a blow hard!
                              But he posted about IUP’s boo boo that started this thread but not about the success of his own institution’s softball success.

Hmmm.

Comment

Dude, How far off can you be? I called a few of their games this season, including the first game of the Super Regional.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X