Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Bagnet

This is awesome. Best of luck to the youngster.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...over-pj-walker

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
    This is awesome. Best of luck to the youngster.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...over-pj-walker
    Yup. As a long-suffering Bears fan I certainly wish him the best. It's not hard to see why PSAC Eastern Division defenses had trouble stopping him.

Comment

I'm a lifelong Bears fan, so watching Bagent do what he's doing really is making the preseason exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
        I'm a lifelong Bears fan, so watching Bagent do what he's doing really is making the preseason exciting.
        I hope he does well. I haven't given much thought to preseason since 1963 when the Bears had a winless preseason, and didn't look very good doing it, and then went 11-1-2 during the regular season and won the NFL championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I hope he does well. I haven't given much thought to preseason since 1963 when the Bears had a winless preseason, and didn't look very good doing it, and then went 11-1-2 during the regular season and won the NFL championship.
          I rarely pay attention to the preseason. Even then, the wins and losses are meaningless.

Comment

I thought he looked outstanding. Definitely didn’t look like a kid that didn’t belong, which sometimes happens when DII players get a shot. He looked the part in every way.

Comment

I hope he does make it on the roster so the Region 3 fanboys have to admit Region 1 can produce top notch players and his Harlon Hill win was legit.

Comment

I'm going to have to try very hard NOT to call him Tyson Bagnet from now on...

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  I hope he does make it on the roster so the Region 3 fanboys have to admit Region 1 can produce top notch players and his Harlon Hill win was legit.
                  We have a lot of top-notch players in this area. The problem is that they're spread out over too many teams. In what other conference do you find 16 D2 schools located within easy driving distance of each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

We have a lot of top-notch players in this area. The problem is that they're spread out over too many teams. In what other conference do you find 16 D2 schools located within easy driving distance of each other?
                    That 6 hour drive from Erie to West Chester is a piece of cake...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

The annoying thing is the tolls. Its mostly interstate so we have that going for us. The only PSAC school that's not within reach of an interstate or major road is Mansfield.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Imagine the trip between Kingsville, Texastan and Canyon, Texastan when TAMUK and WTAM play….

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

The annoying thing is the tolls. It’s mostly interstate so we have that going for us. The only PSAC school that's not within reach of an interstate or major road is Mansfield.
                          You can thank the residents along 80 who fought minimal tolls on it that forced the Turnpike to raise them through the roof.

Cant they fix that Act? Come on Josh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You can thank the residents along 80 who fought minimal tolls on it that forced the Turnpike to raise them through the roof.

Cant they fix that Act? Come on Josh!!!
                            I-80 (and I-79) is used much more of a commuter highway between small towns than the turnpike because there are more exits. It does happen (lots of people use 76 every day to get to points & roads between Greensburg and Cranberry) but not to the degree on 79 and 80. Several decades ago the state rewrote its entire state constitution from scratch. Its overdue to rewrite a lot of the state government operations from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I-80 (and I-79) is used much more of a commuter highway between small towns than the turnpike because there are more exits. It does happen (lots of people use 76 every day to get to points & roads between Greensburg and Cranberry) but not to the degree on 79 and 80. Several decades ago the state rewrote its entire state constitution from scratch. Its overdue to rewrite a lot of the state government operations from scratch.
                              I am sure the number of people who use the turnpike for commuting from the Morgantown (PA) exit the whole way to the NJ state line dwarfs anything on 79 or 80. I always thought the I-80 tolls should have been implemented.
                              Last edited by iupgroundhog; 08-22-2023, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X