Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

12 men on field, holding runner down and vest on 10 yard line all fouls NOT called. WTF
    Should have been called. It’s a rule in college. This is not the NFL. East Stroudsburg had 12 guys on the field. It’s just a fact. Check the rules everyone. Refs were terrible in the last couple minutes. Should have been called, than the Hawks would have kicked a short FG and if made win the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Should have been called. It’s a rule in college. This is not the NFL. East Stroudsburg had 12 guys on the field. It’s just a fact. Check the rules everyone. Refs were terrible in the last couple minutes. Should have been called, than the Hawks would have kicked a short FG and if made win the game.
      East Stroudsburg also is allowed an opportunity to substitute. IUP running onto the field in the final seconds didn't allow that opportunity. Learn rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

East Stroudsburg also is allowed an opportunity to substitute. IUP running onto the field in the final seconds didn't allow that opportunity. Learn rules.
        They aren’t allowed to stand on your QB and not let him off the ground. That should have been a 15 yard penalty. Learn Rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Except your team didn't do a thing to seal the win. It was done for them.

They were going to lose. You were dreading another walk off field goal like the year before.

Your band of boy scouts didn't stop IUP last year and they technically didn't stop them this year.

The best player for East Dennyburg on Saturday was the IUP Score Board Operator.

That is he person who stopped the drive. Not your defense. That person faked out the whole coaching staff....
          Blah dee blah dee blah...Sore loser and a poor sport.
          Always the same with you...

Comment

They aren’t allowed to stand on your QB and not let him off the ground. That should have been a 15 yard penalty. Learn Rules.
            He was standing up with lots of time. Oh God. Come on. Admit that your coaches screwed up. Lots of others have. Tort screwed up badly. Every coach screws up.

Comment

You get 3 timeouts a half, learn rules and how to count to 3.
              Last edited by WarriorVoice; 09-11-2023, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Blah dee blah dee blah...Sore loser and a poor sport.
                Always the same with you...
                Yeah...I reposted all of your sour grapes from last year in THE IUP Football Thread.

I took our loss this year much better than your sorry whiny self righteous ass did last year.

Hypocrite.

Last edited by IUPNation; 09-11-2023, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

He was standing up with lots of time. Oh God. Come on. Admit that your coaches screwed up. Lots of others have. Tort screwed up badly. Every coach screws up.
                  But not Shepherd coaches...right?

:-)

...and yes...Torts ****ed it up.

Comment

But not Shepherd coaches...right?

...and yes...Torts ****ed it up.
                    This is the part that makes no sense, if the IUP staff thought they had another TO, why wouldn't they run QB sneak from the 1 yard line on 3rd down? If you don't make it, you call your (imaginary) TO and kick the FG, right?

Comment

Yeah...I reposted all of your sour grapes from last year in THE IUP Football Thread.

I took our loss this year much better than your sorry whiny self righteous ass did last year.

Hypocrite.
                      Keep clutching your pearls Gladys. While you're at it ask ANYONE else on the planet if they care about a stupid scoreboard message. I'll be glad to help if the number is any higher than 3. Pro tip: Don't ask the Baseball team for help

Comment

• Watching Hawk Talk now.....

Torts said the Head Of Officials told him today that East Dennyburg should have been penalized for delay of game for standing on Hunter.

But still...he should have known he was out of time outs.

He said they will now make sure they keep track of them on the sideline and that he screwed up.

So there you have it.

Comment

Keep clutching your pearls Gladys. While you're at it ask ANYONE else on the planet if they care about a stupid scoreboard message. I'll be glad to help if the number is any higher than 3. Pro tip: Don't ask the Baseball team for help
                          You obviously do. It triggers you every time.

I still think it was you who did it. The whole it was a student seems like a cop out.

Comment

You obviously do. It triggers you every time.

I still think it was you who did it.
                            That's stupid. I called the game on the radio. Wow you really are thick.
                            Last edited by WarriorVoice; 09-12-2023, 05:02 AM.

Comment

That's stupid. I called the game on the radio. Wow you really are thick.
                              No...I just don't trust you.

IUP has now been victimized by a score board twice when dealing with ESU.

Last edited by IUPNation; 09-11-2023, 07:06 PM.

Comment

No...I just don't trust you.

IUP has now been victimized by a score board twice when dealing with ESU.

The Boy Scouts selling popcorn have been added to the list of those responsible for an entire college coaching staff not knowing how many timeouts they had (or didn't have).

This is approaching magic bullet and grassy knoll levels.

All the stuff today about the officiating board, etc. ... It's irrelevant. Those final 18 seconds should have never happened like that.

Joking aside, we're going to learn an awful lot about the character of this team this weekend. Will that fiasco light the fire or will we see Edinboro 2021 again? Assuming they split Cal/SRU, there can be no slips.
                                Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 09-11-2023, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X