Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

That would be a travesty if true. The referee clearly says after IUPs final timeout with 26 seconds left that it was their last timeout. I don't think things like that are published anywhere, so we may never know...
    Why? They didn’t call your Boy Scouts for delay of game.

Comment

• Just getting to watch the game replay. Work was just too much today then had to go check on my dad. IUP website takes that link away. Do better IUP.

The first INT really ended what was a nice drive. They were moving it. The Ship TD was totally blown coverage.

Ship unis are spiffy.

Stewart looked good running in the second drive…

Comment

• Ok which one of yinz was wearing the Pitt shirt in the visiting stands Yinz made the TV.

:-)

Comment

• Jeez posted all that in the wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

That would be a travesty if true. The referee clearly says after IUPs final timeout with 26 seconds left that it was their last timeout. I don't think things like that are published anywhere, so we may never know...
            According to Jack it was for more than just screwing up the last play. But he didn’t get into details. Must have been some serious mistakes to be suspended for that long

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

According to Jack it was for more than just screwing up the last play. But he didn’t get into details. Must have been some serious mistakes to be suspended for that long
              Torts said they should have called delay of game on the Boy Scouts for not letting Hunter up…obviously that was missed in the ESU broadcast booth. They went full on Stevie Wonder.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X