Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frosty won over fairmont 50-20 reread my post again.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty55 View Post

If New haven stays at 10 then no EA, correct?

Tifiin
      Slipery rock
      Charleston
      Kutz
      Shep
      Esu
      Frosty
      Cal
      Fairmont/uncp
      New haven
      New Haven will not stay at 10. They'll jump Fairmont.

Comment

Frosty won over fairmont 50-20 reread my post again.
        My bad. I misread. I have been flipping around to too many games. But Frostbutg will likely be 7 and bumped by New Haven. I see no way New Haven doesn't move up at least 1 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

New Haven will not stay at 10. They'll jump Fairmont.
          I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Comment

I guess we'll see tomorrow.
            We will, but I am afraid that you guys will learn why many of us hate EA.

Comment

We will, but I am afraid that you guys will learn why many of us hate EA.
              Beat Glenville and we would not be in this mess. Although EA is very stupid.

Comment

Beat Glenville and we would not be in this mess. Although EA is very stupid.
                Nah ... I get it. When you're battling to make it into the playoffs, there is always that one loss that really stings. Also, it is looking like ESU will beat Cal.

Comment

East Stroudsburg took advantage of three David Black interceptions in the second half and converted said interceptions into 17 points, including a touchdown and field goal in the fourth quarter to boost their playoff hopes with a 37-30 win.

Funny how it seems as though Cal's quarterbacks always seem to feast on the doormats of the PSAC West but always seem to choke in the clutch against the big dogs of the PSAC. That seemed to be a common issue with Noah Mitchell and now it's deja vu with David Black.

In any event, Cal's season is over and, yes, 7-3 feels like an underachieving season for this program.
                  Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                    East Stroudsburg took advantage of three David Black interceptions in the second half and converted said interceptions into 17 points, including a touchdown and field goal in the fourth quarter to boost their playoff hopes with a 37-30 win.

Funny how it seems as though Cal's quarterbacks always seem to feast on the doormats of the PSAC West but always seem to choke in the clutch against the big dogs of the PSAC. That seemed to be a common issue with Noah Mitchell and now it's deja vu with David Black.

In any event, Cal's season is over and, yes, 7-3 feels like an underachieving season for this program.
                    They had all that SOS too. Win one of those three and they were spreadsheet gold.,

Comment

Next weeks gsmes if you ask me…

New Haven or Frostburg at Slimey Pebble

We we’ll get to hear all about how awful the press box is in Charleston after East Dennyburg pays a visit.

Shepherd gets a rematch with Fighting Amish in Berks County.

Comment

Could SRU tumble to 4? Hear me out. Charleston will have a better SOS, and they just got waxed by KU. KU currently looks like the 4, but if SRU drops to 3, could KU jump them?

Outside of that, it looks like an almost certainty that the teams on the road will be Shepherd, ESU and New Haven.

Comment

Could SRU tumble to 4? Hear me out. Charleston will have a better SOS, and they just got waxed by KU. KU currently looks like the 4, but if SRU drops to 3, could KU jump them?

Outside of that, it looks like an almost certainty that the teams on the road will be Shepherd, ESU and New Haven.
                          I think Slippery Rock's non-competitive loss drops them below Tiffin and Charleston, and Kutztown is the next team in line. Though The Rock has one loss and the Golden Bears have two (one to a 5-5 Assumption team), it's hard to ignore a 31-7 result that occurred one week earlier.

I think Slippery Rock falls to #3 and Kutztown slot in at #4, but I wouldn't be shocked if they are flip-flopped.

Shepherd will be #5 and East Stroudsburg will probably be #6.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

I think Slippery Rock's non-competitive loss drops them below Tiffin and Charleston, and Kutztown is the next team in line. Though The Rock has one loss and the Golden Bears have two (one to a 5-5 Assumption team), it's hard to ignore a 31-7 result that occurred one week earlier.

I think Slippery Rock falls to #3 and Kutztown slot in at #4, but I wouldn't be shocked if they are flip-flopped.

I see it like you, although 5-7 is unseeded. But it wouldn't shock me to see a 4 beside SRU's name.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

Oh dear lord, I still have trauma over the last time KU and Shepherd met in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post

Oh dear lord, I still have trauma over the last time KU and Shepherd met in the playoffs
                                Hey! We made the Sports Center Top 10 that day!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X