X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
      WSSU and Blue State have done the smart thing and scheduled to play against each other in week 0 on 8/31. The game will be played at Blue State.
      Common sense has prevailed in the CIAA in the wake of the St Augs matter. Lincoln and JCSU have agreed to play, and Shaw and ECSU have agreed to play. Glad all these teams were able to get these games worked out.

Now I believe Livingstone and FSU are the only two teams that need to fill the St Augs gap on their schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

Common sense has prevailed in the CIAA in the wake of the St Augs matter. Lincoln and JCSU have agreed to play, and Shaw and ECSU have agreed to play. Glad all these teams were able to get these games worked out.

Now I believe Livingstone and FSU are the only two teams that need to fill the St Augs gap on their schedules.
        The 3 North division teams scheduling 3 of the South division teams was definitely a no-brainer. It'll probably be a little dicier for Livingstone and FSU though, since the all the North division teams have full schedules, and I'm willing to bet neither of them are jumping at the chance to play each other twice in a season. Wouldn't be surprised to see those two just stick with a 10 game schedule

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X