Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta State vs No. 10 Grand Valley

I am ready for this game! Delta State all time is 0-2 against GV. The DSU D is back with a much bigger longer and fast secondary!! I feel we are going to surprise / get people this year. I loved the way our D swarmed to the ball this past Saturday. Only gave up 81 yards on 32 rush attempts 2.5 yards a carry plus had 2 picks!! The GV corners are big we will definitely need to scheme well to get separation and make plays. I feel GV will tell you we gave them a real test last year!! DSU goes 8-9 deep on the offensive and defensive lines and also has 4-5 capable running backs. Should be a great game!! Go Statesmen!!

Comment

Game notes https://s3.amazonaws.com/gostatesmen...otes_GVSU_.pdf

Comment

https://youtu.be/YzkMsl7azyw press conference.

Comment

If you can some generate some offense, you just may just piss some folks off.
          <>

Comment

Comment

If Delta comes out of this game with a solid win, particularly up in Allendale, it'd put a whole new perspective on who's who in the conference this year.

Comment

To a certain degree I understand the rationalization of D-II, but the downside is that it penalizes teams for playing such games. We rarely get to see a "national" game like this other than in the semifinals and championship game. I'll be watching this one with interest.

Comment

No big deal, but is Delta flying up or busing? As for the game, I expect it to be physical, but based mostly on last season and the issues that were dealt with, I still see a solid GV win.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                    No big deal, but is Delta flying up or busing? As for the game, I expect it to be physical, but based mostly on last season and the issues that were dealt with, I still see a solid GV win.
                    Thought they were flying Redwing Air.

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post

Thought they were flying Redwing Air.
                      Found out that they're busing their way to Allendale. Safe journeys!

Comment

Well that sucks.
                        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

It's about 780 miles driving distance.

Roughly 13 hours.

Imagine they did most of it Thursday and finish it up today.

Not really much more than we used to do regularly when we used to play the Arkansas schools.

Will be a long trip home but at least are playing at home next weekend (Florida Tech).

Comment

wow 780 miles in 13 hours.
                            They are haulin "A" and Okra.

Comment

Not all of us have our own plane... Oh wait, yes we do, just not a 737 max. LOL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X