Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
    I, for one, can't wait to watch every player warm up shirtless in an empty attempt to show who's tougher.
    It's not very bright. In Duluth in 2010, the UMD coaches instructed the Bulldog player to NOT go out sleeveless because of the extreme temperatures.

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/gliac-weekly/

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's not very bright. In Duluth in 2010, the UMD coaches instructed the Bulldog player to NOT go out sleeveless because of the extreme temperatures.
        But it makes for great #content

Comment

I, for one, can't wait to watch every player warm up shirtless in an empty attempt to show who's tougher.
          I'd be dressed like an eskimo, I've got nothing to prove. Anything under 60 and I start to think I have seasonal depression. I'm all for the Argos wearing layers of clothing, looking less "manly" and coming back home with a win.

* 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
          * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Lindsey View Post
            Hard to be mad after the shout out to the West Florida fans on this message board during the podcast. Enjoyed the whole thing, Jay. You do a great job!
            Last edited by West Florida; 12-11-2019, 09:50 PM.
            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Last edited by Argonut; 12-12-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Man, another red and black team!
                Hopefully, we can do this 3x in a row with our Artic Stormtrooper whites!

Go ARGO's!

Comment

Originally posted by GOX1 View Post

Man, another red and black team!
                  Hopefully, we can do this 3x in a row with our Artic Stormtrooper whites!

Go ARGO's!
                  PLOT TWIST: They come out in all reds, what happens then?

Comment

Easier to find and tackle for Argo D-thanks for the assist!

Comment

The Dawgs might be in all red

Comment

PLOT TWIST: They come out in all reds, what happens then?
                        Or all grey...

Comment

Originally posted by Dietz View Post

Or all grey...
                          MichealScottScreamingNO.gif

Comment

Both Valdosta and Lenoir-Rhyne went all-black uniforms to try and counter the UWF magical all-white stormtrooper uniforms and it completely backfired. Picture trying to get rid of bleach by adding color. #1 team in the country and #6 team in the country played right into our game and fell right into our trap. Pleeeease wear all reds. I can't even imagine a better situation for the stormtrooper uniforms. You can't counter the all-whites. There is no kryptonite.

Quentin Randolph ran a 5.68 40 when he got to West Florida. They had him put on the all-white stormtroopers in a secret undisclosed location when he arrived on campus and it changed him. Now you can see him running by cornerbacks coming to a field near you. Devin Gibson weighed 162 when he arrived on campus and was reportedly not a ladies man. They had him get into the all-whites before he went to class first day on campus. Now he gets on the scales around 340 and reportedly does very very well with the female student body to where Coach Shinnick even had to make a special curfew for young Mr. Gibson. It will be interesting to see if the NCAA bans the use of our all whites after this season. I'm a giant UWF fan and supporter, but even I have to admit it doesn't seem fair to other teams.
                            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Just so Ferris given fair and timely notice of what Argos are talking about with regard to Argo all white helmets and uniforms someone dubbed Storm Troopers in the past.

Argos debuted Storm Troopers in 2017 season and wore them throughout playoff run to title game where they suffered first loss to Texas A & M Commerce. They lost to West Alabama in last game of 2018 and to Valdosta in first matchup this year.

Overall Argos are 12-3 and 7-1 in playoffs wearing Storm Troopers and they have already become legendary for Argos. This Saturday will be first game where all whites worn in potential snow conditions and we are all eager and excited to see how this looks in a sunset game finishing under the lights-the Argos favorite time to play!

Gooo Arrrgggooodddooogggsss!!!

Comment

7-0 all-time in true road playoff games in Storm Troopers.
                                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X