Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
    I have not seen Ferris play at all this year. I presume they are running the same offense as last year. I don't know whether or not they have found any defense. It will probably be a high scoring game.
    I think you made an appearance in the hype video my man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I think you made an appearance in the hype video my man...
      Haha, I noticed they were mostly his quotes in the hype video. He's not even a West Florida guy. Now I wish I would have said bad things about Ferris State so I could have made the video.

Things in hindsight I wish I would have said this week to make the Ferris State hype video...

Argos won't even be cold tomorrow. I actually bet it's the Bulldogs that turn into pup-sicles.

Travis Russell probably doesn't even tan well.

Big Rapids is so behind the times they don't have internet. They have to go to the dirty Muskegon River just to watch a live stream.

Honestly just glad we aren't playing a real school this week like Grand Valley State.

Top Taggart Field? I've seen pictures. More like Below Average Taggart Field.

The rabies-infected Ferris State yellow bulldog logo is so cross-eyed and poorly drawn that they should name him Ol' Yeller and have him put down. Seriously, the Ferris State bulldog logo makes the artist behind Peppa Pig look talented.

Head Coach Tony Annese is only hoping they win Saturday so he can boost his resume and get a job in the south. He literally said to reporters the day before the biggest game of their season, "I'm probably the worst sissy when it comes to cold weather on the face of the earth." He's probably already accepted a job offer, he just can't say it until the season is over tomorrow. That'll be some interesting conversations in the Ferris State locker room before the game now that I've broken that news to the team. Lenoir-Rhyne job is open and they say they are already deep into the process and close to naming their new coach. You don't think...that would be in North Carolina where the weather is beautiful nearly year-round...oh wow. Congrats Coach Annese on becoming the new head football coach at Lenoir Rhyne. Lots of talent there that he will take over and I think he will do a terrific job! Great hire by the Bears.

Last edited by West Florida; 12-13-2019, 11:39 PM.
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

• Originally posted by West Florida View Post

Haha, I noticed they were mostly his quotes in the hype video. He's not even a West Florida guy. Now I wish I would have said bad things about Ferris State so I could have made the video.

Things in hindsight I wish I would have said this week to make the Ferris State hype video...

Argos won't even be cold tomorrow. I actually bet it's the Bulldogs that turn into pup-sicles.

Big Rapids is so behind the times they don't have internet. They have to go to the dirty Muskegon River just to watch a live stream.

Honestly just glad we aren't playing a real school this week like Grand Valley State.

The rabies-infected Ferris State yellow bulldog logo is so cross-eyed and poorly drawn that they should name him Ol' Yeller and have him put down. Seriously, the Ferris State bulldog logo makes the artist behind Peppa Pig look talented.

Head Coach Tony Annese is only hoping they win Saturday so he can boost his resume and get a job in the south. He literally said to reporters the day before the biggest game of their season, "I'm probably the worst sissy when it comes to cold weather on the face of the earth." He's probably already accepted a job offer, he just can't say it until the season is over tomorrow. That'll be some interesting conversations in the Ferris State locker room before the game now that I've broken that news to the team. Lenoir-Rhyne job is open and they say they are already deep into the process and close to naming their new coach. You don't think...that would be in North Carolina where the weather is beautiful nearly year-round...oh wow. Congrats Coach Annese on becoming the new head football coach at Lenoir Rhyne. Lots of talent there that he will take over and I think he will do a terrific job! Great hire by the Bears.

As a GV fan... Your post is hilarious! Truly one for the ages. And you actually have a few that really aren't all that for off.. if off at all! ;-)

Comment

• Hey Red, this thread is for playoff teams. Don't you have an offensive coordinator you need to be interviewing? Nice post West Flo. Should have started the thread with that one. But we're all locked in. Game time. Looks like your Argos are already feeling the effect of the cold. Michigan 40* and Florida 40* 2 different beasts. But we're good hosts. If they brought their speedos we'll take em down to the Muskegon River so they can take a nice ice bath after the game.

Comment

I lol'd at "Top Taggart? More like below average Taggart!"

Comment

• Comment

• D2 playoff teams were mentioned on College Game Day this morning. Roland Rivers 8 TD's was the lead in and Nate Gunn was mentioned. Both match ups were briefly discussed. Desmond Howard said " keep an eye on West Florida playing in the cold today." It was really short but they did show a few highlights from each team.

Comment

• Geeze Bill4 - - I wish you would show a little enthusiasm for your Argos. You're the 12th man, ya know!
                  <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                    D2 playoff teams were mentioned on College Game Day this morning. Roland Rivers 8 TD's was the lead in and Nate Gunn was mentioned. Both match ups were briefly discussed. Desmond Howard said " keep an eye on West Florida playing in the cold today." It was really short but they did show a few highlights from each team.
                    Thanks for posting that. I didn't get to see that. That's cool.
                    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Why does Jay hate the GSC??? Just kidding, Jay, just kidding. I understand why you put on the Bulldog mascot head. I enjoyed reading all of this very much. Thanks for all your coverage!

Just pick us next week.

Comment

• Best of luck today Coach Shinnick and the Argos!!!

Represent the Southeast well, we're pulling for you!

Comment

• Oh I know. Everything I say on here is just to entertain myself and said jokingly. When Dr. Bense was dreaming of creating football at The University of West Florida I was a student at UWF dreaming of us having a football team. I spent most days there surfing the Gulf of Mexico and most nights at the fish house, capt'n fun, peg leg pete's, bamboo willies, the sandshaker, or house parties with friends I made from the 2011 baseball national championship team and softball girls. I didn't play baseball there, but I became very good friends with many of them through the PE program. I grew up in Indiana hating the cold and watching California Dreams on TV wishing I didn't live in Indiana. I went down to Panama City on spring break my senior year and heard about West Florida. I drove there to check it out and right away it became my dream school. It still is. It was everything I would have wanted it to be and more and now we have this awesome football team and I can't help but love the Argos. You are the man, Jay. Your coverage makes the whole conference better and more fun to follow. I was just messing with you, Ferris State has a great team. I don't know what my brain says, but my heart says...

West Florida 38 Ferris State 34
                          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Yes, reverse pick chaos karma!

Gooo Arrrgggooodddooogggsss!!!

Comment

• Argos posted they are coming in their Storm Troopers.

Less than 3 hours till kickoff!

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                                Hey Red, this thread is for playoff teams. Don't you have an offensive coordinator you need to be interviewing? Nice post West Flo. Should have started the thread with that one. But we're all locked in. Game time. Looks like your Argos are already feeling the effect of the cold. Michigan 40* and Florida 40* 2 different beasts. But we're good hosts. If they brought their speedos we'll take em down to the Muskegon River so they can take a nice ice bath after the game.
                                Well, excuse me, I didn't know this was such an exclusive club.. Oh, let me know when when you have a few Natty Fball trophies to check out... Or wait, maybe just a couple to check.. oh.. sorry, or even just one? See ya in Sept. with that new OC too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X