Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
    Just so Ferris given fair and timely notice of what Argos are talking about with regard to Argo all white helmets and uniforms someone dubbed Storm Troopers in the past.

Argos debuted Storm Troopers in 2017 season and wore them throughout playoff run to title game where they suffered first loss to Texas A & M Commerce. They lost to West Alabama in last game of 2018 and to Valdosta in first matchup this year.

Overall Argos are 12-3 and 7-1 in playoffs wearing Storm Troopers and they have already become legendary for Argos. This Saturday will be first game where all whites worn in potential snow conditions and we are all eager and excited to see how this looks in a sunset game finishing under the lights-the Argos favorite time to play!

Gooo Arrrgggooodddooogggsss!!!
    Serious question: is argodogs a play on underdogs or a mashup of bulldogs and Argos?

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

Quentin Randolph ran a 5.68 40 when he got to West Florida. They had him put on the all-white stormtroopers in a secret undisclosed location when he arrived on campus and it changed him. Now you can see him running by cornerbacks coming to a field near you. Devin Gibson weighed 162 when he arrived on campus and was reportedly not a ladies man. They had him get into the all-whites before he went to class first day on campus. Now he gets on the scales around 340 and reportedly does very very well with the female student body to where Coach Shinnick even had to make a special curfew for young Mr. Gibson. It will be interesting to see if the NCAA bans the use of our all whites after this season. I'm a giant UWF fan and supporter, but even I have to admit it doesn't seem fair to other teams.
      LOL

Comment

Argodogs means Argo-underdogs as Massey keeps telling us in every playoff game.

Comment

Both Valdosta and Lenoir-Rhyne went all-black uniforms to try and counter the UWF magical all-white stormtrooper uniforms and it completely backfired. Picture trying to get rid of bleach by adding color. #1 team in the country and #6 team in the country played right into our game and fell right into our trap. Pleeeease wear all reds. I can't even imagine a better situation for the stormtrooper uniforms. You can't counter the all-whites. There is no kryptonite.

Quentin Randolph ran a 5.68 40 when he got to West Florida. They had him put on the all-white stormtroopers in a secret undisclosed location when he arrived on campus and it changed him. Now you can see him running by cornerbacks coming to a field near you. Devin Gibson weighed 162 when he arrived on campus and was reportedly not a ladies man. They had him get into the all-whites before he went to class first day on campus. Now he gets on the scales around 340 and reportedly does very very well with the female student body to where Coach Shinnick even had to make a special curfew for young Mr. Gibson. It will be interesting to see if the NCAA bans the use of our all whites after this season. I'm a giant UWF fan and supporter, but even I have to admit it doesn't seem fair to other teams.
          Just Wow. You're going to eat a lot of Corvus brachyrhynchos, if Argos miss the ship...
          <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Just Wow. You're going to eat a lot of Corvus brachyrhynchos, if Argos miss the ship...
            NWMS wore all white last weekend.....had to turn them into the equipment guy on Sunday.

Comment

My preview for this weekends playoff game against FSU vs UWF is now posted.
              https://www.d2football.com/gsc-playo...ur-2019-12-12/

Comment

Originally posted by Dietz View Post

NWMS wore all white last weekend.....had to turn them into the equipment guy on Sunday.
                Uh, yeah, their's don't have special powers. Ours do. That's really the only difference.
                * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

I'll eat about anything as long as I can dip it in aioli.
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Uh, yeah, their's don't have special powers. Ours do. That's really the only difference.
                    They also sparkle like the white quartz sand on Pensacola Beach.

Gooo Arrrgggooodddooogggsss!!!

Comment

Do Argos have special powers? Maybe so. I am still figuring out how VSU lost, when we had over 300 total yards more than y'all. That takes magic.
                      I Love West Florida fans enthusiasm. . . Would hate to see it end on the hard, frozen turf in Big Rapids.

Good Luck Argos !!
                      <>

Comment

The bookstore needs to sell the white UWF jerseys. I'm ready to pre-order one for next year. Wide_ Right, I think we might have forgotten how to lose. We're going there with one mission, to be 8-0 in road playoff games and to advance to our 2nd National Championship in our first 4 years. Bring on the cold. I hope it's 20 and snowing and I hope the rapids are as big as can be!

1 day and 17 hours until the Argos storm Top Taggert Field that is surrounded by all those trees dressed in Argo green.

Go Argos!

* 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

The bookstore needs to sell the white UWF jerseys. I'm ready to pre-order one for next year. Wide_ Right, I think we might have forgotten how to lose. We're going there with one mission, to be 8-0 in road playoff games and to advance to our 2nd National Championship in our first 4 years. Bring on the cold. I hope it's 20 and snowing and I hope the rapids are as big as can be!

1 day and 17 hours until the Argos storm Top Taggert Field that is surrounded by all those trees dressed in Argo green.

Go Argos!
                          It's Top Taggart, you Greek hooligan

Comment

Go Argos!
                            Lol. Only if you promise to come down and stay the whole game with your shirt off and Stormtrooper painted on your chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

It's Top Taggart, you Greek hooligan
                              Haha, I would tell you to take it back, but I am what I am. A Greek hooligan going to Michigan and Texas to find that golden fleece to bring it back to Pensacola. #arete
                              Last edited by West Florida; 12-13-2019, 12:16 AM.
                              * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

38 hours till kickoff!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X