Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 National Championship Game Thread

So Valdosta can you keep your coach another year or does he move up the pay scale ladder to FCS?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
      So Valdosta can you keep your coach another year or does he move up the pay scale ladder to FCS?
      I would think an FCS team would have to offer a good chunk of money, seeing as how we got him from an FCS school.
      Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Congratulations to the Blazers!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
          I would think an FCS team would have to offer a good chunk of money, seeing as how we got him from an FCS school.

Comment

Congratulations Blazers!!!

Way to represent the Southeast, well done!!

Comment

Just so thankful to all who have shown so much support for the Blazers this weekend. Thank you GSC posters and other D2 posters, and then to see D2 folks sitting with the Blazers at the game. How cool is that?

This is what D2 is all about! So glad to know such wonderful people!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                I'd think he would need another NC to really start turning heads - three in a row or three in four years and we'd be in deep manure :stop:

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                  Just so thankful to all who have shown so much support for the Blazers this weekend. Thank you GSC posters and other D2 posters, and then to see D2 folks sitting with the Blazers at the game. How cool is that?

Yeah, it seems the GSC forum is tighter than some of the others, as throughout the playoffs I didn't notice other teams garnering the same level of conference support. I too thank all of the GSC posters that went along with us for the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                    Broke my heart seeing him going off the field.
                    Great guy. Hated for his season/career to end on the trainers table, Still, saw him after the game. Great big smile on his face and was getting around good. His leadership was a big factor in our championship

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                      Yeah, it seems the GSC forum is tighter than some of the others, as throughout the playoffs I didn't notice other teams garnering the same level of conference support. I too thank all of the GSC posters that went along with us for the ride.
                      We're getting used to it. Third straight year we've all followed a GSC team to the finale. :victory:
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I have to say another congrats to VSU!

Y'all made some of the worst mistakes I've ever witnessed in college football in that game (the decision to field the punt and the toss back into the endzone) and still found a way to win. Miraculous!

As I said in my column, write that thank you note to NDC. Without last week's wake up call, this would have probably gone a different direction.

Go Blazers!
                        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                          We're getting used to it. Third straight year we've all followed a GSC team to the finale. :victory:
                          We ARE the Gulf South Conference!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                            Congratulations Blazers!!!

Way to represent the Southeast, well done!!

We had some great playoff games this season.
                            SR2 threw their best at us......and made us stronger and more determined!! :victory:

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Comment

From what I could tell everything looked great. One neat thing they did was to think of the dance teams and cheerleaders and hosted a breakfast for them Saturday morning. And all the players got cowboy hats!!

All the players went out to the elementary schools on Friday. Made a lot of Blazer fans there. One 7th grade teacher assigned homework for the weekend that they were to watch the game on Saturday....lol....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X