• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 National Championship Game Thread

Originally posted by laker View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Haha

Comment

I refuse to believe this is real, anymore.

Comment

• So, does he get to tell you how to spend your money? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
          Maybe make those building roofs red instead of green, too...
          I wouldn't do that. You don't want to overwhelm anything with your school color. This way makes red and black pop.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
            :victory:

You could run private boxes all the way across the back ....... on both sides.
            If you want more suites, what I would do is:

One row of suites/skyboxes at the top of that side.

Close Brookwood from Slater to Williams but leave one lane through. The TV production trucks and team busses can park there.

New press box on the other side

Comment

[QUOTE=UWARTime;2334276]

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                If you want more suites, what I would do is:

One row of suites/skyboxes at the top of that side.

Close Brookwood from Slater to Williams but leave one lane through. The TV production trucks and team busses can park there.

New press box on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by Vtown24 View Post
                  boil peanuts really just boring put some city in valdosta lets be a lil fancy sell sea food shrimp platters and crab legs people would love that
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcvou0SAxZI

Comment

I'm sure it will happen eventually, it makes too much sense but until then, I suggest we stand pat. If there's a major renovation before VHS builds, maybe we can get some of those renovations done on the state's dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
                      So, does he get to tell you how to spend your money? ;)
                      Yep sends me a budget every month!

Comment

From recent Falcon articles here in Atlanta, you might want to speed up the Schraeder contributions....

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                          I'm sure it will happen eventually, it makes too much sense but until then, I suggest we stand pat. If there's a major renovation before VHS builds, maybe we can get some of those renovations done on the state's dime.
                          I really enjoyed the Blazers season of success, I even changed my avatar in support. I wish them many years of continued success (except one game a year)
                          that being said, this thread is beginning to sound a LOT like UWF's after their success last year... what they did, what they are going to do, new stadium,
                          eventually moving to FCS, nobody could stop them wait til next year.......
                          ENJOY the moment, future success (or relevance) is not guaranteed until that success is repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                            I really enjoyed the Blazers season of success, I even changed my avatar in support. I wish them many years of continued success (except one game a year)
                            that being said, this thread is beginning to sound a LOT like UWF's after their success last year... what they did, what they are going to do, new stadium,
                            ENJOY the moment, future success (or relevance) is not guaranteed until that success is repeated.
                            Most of the long-timers have been here before and know the drill, I think. We know a new stadium and D1 are a ways off (if ever).

Nice to dream of some stadium improvements, though...

Comment

This is a very good article/clips/interviews/stats from game.

VSU had a brilliant run game all season. Against Ferris, we averaged only 2.9 yards per rush. There are some other interest stats and records broke.
                              And some interesting 'firsts' for the NC game.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...te-wins-fourth
                              Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-31-2018, 03:19 PM.
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                                This is true. We're just daydreaming a bit. Most Blazer fans know that it takes a lot of hard work to repeat the season we had, and every team will be out to beat us next year. This is truly a great conference. So to our players......workouts begin Jan. 2!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X