Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWG Thread 2019

Starting this one with a bang - MASSIVE change coming at UWG (Not Dean)....should be announced soon.

Re: UWG Thread 2019

Just as I posted that...

https://news.georgiasouthern.edu/201...rgia-southern/

Marrero. He gone.

Comment

Interesting. So, it's a done deal?
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Gone.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveNewWolf View Post
          Gone.
          Good. I worked for him at the Pensacola Opera. Not a fan.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfBreed View Post
            Just as I posted that...

https://news.georgiasouthern.edu/201...rgia-southern/

Marrero. He gone.
            MAYBE the logjam is breaking.......

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
              MAYBE the logjam is breaking.......
              Be praying and hoping for us all, Larold. :smile-big:

Comment

About that time of the year to start evaluating some coaches - as the end of the Athletic Year will be here before we know it.

Football is in a decent place. We'll see how that goes, moving forward.
                Cross Country is....the same as tennis, golf, track...who really knows?
                Soccer is trending up - at least it feels that way with Stacey. Still transitioning the program from what was kept a pretty good hush job...
                Volleyball - couldn't go anywhere but up, but Year 1 with Moseley has to be considered a huge success.
                Men's Basketball - much better product on the court, with some puzzling blowout losses. Dave seems to be a home run hire - but I don't think he'll stick around long.
                Softball - Excited to see this year's team. If nothing else, Al can recruit and should win.
                Baseball - Skip should retire soon, right? New blood could do wonders for the program. There's an ex-pro about 45 minutes away that wants to coach here....

Women's Basketball - ...................is it time for new life? Haven't been to the NCAA Tournament under the current regime. Is that the litmus test, or just making the conference tournament as a back-end team?

Comment

About that time of the year to start evaluating some coaches - as the end of the Athletic Year will be here before we know it.

Soccer is trending up - at least it feels that way with Stacey. Still transitioning the program from what was kept a pretty good hush job...
                  Volleyball - couldn't go anywhere but up, but Year 1 with Moseley has to be considered a huge success.
                  Men's Basketball - much better product on the court, with some puzzling blowout losses. Dave seems to be a home run hire - but I don't think he'll stick around long.
                  Softball - Excited to see this year's team. If nothing else, Al can recruit and should win.
                  Baseball - Skip should retire soon, right? New blood could do wonders for the program. There's an ex-pro about 45 minutes away that wants to coach here....

Women's Basketball - ...................is it time for new life? Haven't been to the NCAA Tournament under the current regime. Is that the litmus test, or just making the conference tournament as a back-end team?
                  patiently waiting for the next Presidents new broom to start sweeping. I imagine some rear ends are getting warm thinking about their chances of being removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
                    patiently waiting for the next Presidents new broom to start sweeping. I imagine some rear ends are getting warm thinking about their chances of being removed.
                    Or they may be practicing their flight plans over campus celebrating their still being on board!

Comment

Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
                      Biggest worry is a VP taking over (two, specifically).

If we escape that - I think we'll see mass changes to follow the recommendation of a study done of the campus and more notably, the Athletic Department.

Comment

Comment

Not Todd. I used to be on his wagon, but he's pretty out there and loud with his political beliefs. Not sure the Marlins are going to keep him in their system moving forward.

Comment

Good bit of activity from JUCO and HS kids on Twitter last night/this morning.

Quite a few Carrollton kids.

Comment

Former WG player Dylan Donahue on the Atlanta Legends football roster, curious how this new league is going to work.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X