Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UWG Thread 2019

I haven't seen this mentioned(could have missed it), but you guys have gotten a xfer from Samford, and I think he is a really good one. Kentre'vious Williams is a 6-1, 184 pound WR from Mitchell County HS. He only played in four games last year, and I believe he had an injury that was the reason. He had 9 catches in those games, and to me looked very athletic and had good hands. I have no info on why he transferred, but again, I think the Wolves are fortunate to land him.

Comment

Auzoyah Alufohai, big DL from Kennesaw getting NFL interest.

Comment

Marcus Sayles for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers last week.

https://twitter.com/MSay1es4/status/1162071883875016705

Comment

Marcus Sayles for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers this week.

#CFLGameday pic.twitter.com/6Vn4awrf9r

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/statu...89977284988928

Comment

Comment

Comment

Did anyone attend either of the UWG scrimmages the last two weekends? If so, would like to hear what you think of the 2019 Wolves so far.

My takeaways from what I have seen so far:
                1) The defense should be good. Like the enthusiasm they displayed and the way they were flying to the ball.
                2) Special teams should be solid.
                3) The offense concerns me.

Hoping for better attendance and better atmosphere this year. Like that there are more night games, both at home and on the road.

Comment

First home game will be poorly attended as it is in the same time slot as UGA v Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post
                    Did anyone attend either of the UWG scrimmages the last two weekends? If so, would like to hear what you think of the 2019 Wolves so far.

My takeaways from what I have seen so far:
                    1) The defense should be good. Like the enthusiasm they displayed and the way they were flying to the ball.
                    2) Special teams should be solid.
                    3) The offense concerns me.

Hoping for better attendance and better atmosphere this year. Like that there are more night games, both at home and on the road.
                    I question some of the game times. The first home game is Friends & Family Day...shouldn't that one start at 2PM instead of 7PM so families can get home? The Shorter game starts at noon. Why? Games at Shorter started at noon because the high schools needed the stadium later.

I think our Defense will be very good. We have great players and good depth at every level.

Offensively the backfield seems pretty solid. The O-line and WR groups don't have any real standouts but defense should keep us in games.

Comment

Comment

Will Hall had the Green Wave offense rolling tonight.

Comment

545 yards. The game vs LSU may be one to watch

Comment

They will be here in Dallas the last game of the season vs. SMU, might have to give him a ring

Comment

Tyrell Adams makes Texans practice squad. Malik Henry makes 49ers practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
                                545 yards. The game vs LSU may be one to watch

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X