Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSC columnist

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

I don't think so. Need a volunteer........

#BlazerNation

Comment

Hey everyone, that is correct. Brandon needs a GSC Columnist. He contacted me recently and I informed him I would not be able to do this, just too many things going on with family and work and other things right now. I had a great time, and was honored that Brandon gave me an opportunity to do this and I will definitely miss meeting all the wonderful people around the GSC and traveling to the great GSC locations, and conducting interviews with Coaches and players. Several times I took my wife and 5 year old boy with me and we made sort of a traveling vacation out of it. I will still follow GSC football, and stay on the boards, but finally I just want to send a shout out to Brandon and to say thank you Brandon for allowing me to write for you, D2football.com and the GSC. Hopefully someone will volunteer to do this soon. See yall around.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
        Hey everyone, that is correct. Brandon needs a GSC Columnist. He contacted me recently and I informed him I would not be able to do this, just too many things going on with family and work and other things right now. I had a great time, and was honored that Brandon gave me an opportunity to do this and I will definitely miss meeting all the wonderful people around the GSC and traveling to the great GSC locations, and conducting interviews with Coaches and players. Several times I took my wife and 5 year old boy with me and we made sort of a traveling vacation out of it. I will still follow GSC football, and stay on the boards, but finally I just want to send a shout out to Brandon and to say thank you Brandon for allowing me to write for you, D2football.com and the GSC. Hopefully someone will volunteer to do this soon. See yall around.
        Thank you for your time and efforts. Hopefully someone will be able to step up and fill the void.

Comment

I vote for WIDE-RIGHT
          what else does he have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
            I'll second that thank you from Shugley. You did a tremendous job! I can imagine that it took a lot of time!

#BlazerNation

Comment

I'm pretty sure Brandon has someone lined up for this season. GSC football soon!!!
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I wasn't sure if y'all saw this.

This is the 2021 Gulf South Conference Preview.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

How is this:

HardFact:
                  a hard fact?

Comment

Thanks Justin

Comment

GSC Columnist on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachJPolizzi?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

#BlazerNation

Comment

Another good, concise column this week. Be sure to check it out.
                        https://www.d2football.com/gsc-week-five-preview/

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I'll second that thank you from Shugley. You did a tremendous job! I can imagine that it took a lot of time!
                          This made me think back on the many excellent GSC columnists we have had.
                          Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post

This made me think back on the many excellent GSC columnists we have had.
                            I concur! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                              I vote for WIDE-RIGHT
                              what else does he have to do?
                              Bite me!
                              <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X