Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

What in the hell are you talking about? No VSU fan or alum is expecting a loss, we have things in perspective as we have been here many times before. We'd love to win the GSC outright but we realize that is not the big prize.

You guys really need to learn how to handle success, if you want to be one of the big boys, you have to get to a point where you don't have to beat your chest all the time. Notice how we don't have to; the reason why is that we have four of those NC rings.......other people beat our chest for us.
      What floors me, is how people talk on here like their actually playing the game. No one on here speaks for the players. When my son played and read this crap he laughed at it. How in the world can anyone talk about any teams motivation when all anyone really does on here is complain about how the streaming sucks. You people on here are so disconnected from what your trying to talk about, it makes me want to throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
        Weather update for Saturday calls for NW winds of 10-20 mph which will affect balls. Reeds high velocity tight spirals will not be as affected

You slay me.

<>

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to Saturday. Should be a great game.
            Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 11-11-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Congratulations to those young men!

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                <>

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                  Yes, Indeedy. So excited, I can hardly stand it!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

What in the hell are you talking about? No VSU fan or alum is expecting a loss, we have things in perspective as we have been here many times before. We'd love to win the GSC outright but we realize that is not the big prize.

You guys really need to learn how to handle success, if you want to be one of the big boys, you have to get to a point where you don't have to beat your chest all the time. Notice how we don't have to; the reason why is that we have four of those NC rings.......other people beat our chest for us.
                    Sarcasm guy... and it's all in fun. VSU has a 40 year football history, and if message boards had been around when y'all won your first chip, I'm sure fans/alums would've been beating their chests. We're the new kids on the block, and we're excited about our success -- give us another 35 years and hopefully we'll have "other people beating our chest for us." Get used to it, and have some fun with it!
                    Last edited by UWFMubbish; 11-12-2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Outright GSC Title and Top Seed on the line Saturday Afternoon for No. 2 Blazers

https://vstateblazers.com/news/2021/...2-blazers.aspx

Blazer Game Notes: https://vstateblazers.com/documents/.../UWF_Notes.pdf

Comment

According to Wahoo Stadium, it holds a little over 5,000.0. I wonder how many they cram in Saturday..
                        <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                          According to Wahoo Stadium, it holds a little over 5,000.0. I wonder how many they cram in Saturday..
                          With risers added on the "visitor's" side, Wahoo stadium can fit around 7,000. I've gone to several games where it was literally packed out around 6500 with space to possibly add additional seating/risers. The 5,000 figure is for the baseball stadium and Wahoo games.

Comment

<>

Comment

The listed attendance for homecoming vs UWG was 7,053 and I hope we have the same turnout Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Sarcasm guy... and it's all in fun. VSU has a 40 year football history, and if message boards had been around when y'all won your first chip, I'm sure fans/alums would've been beating their chests. We're the new kids on the block, and we're excited about our success -- give us another 35 years and hopefully we'll have "other people beating our chest for us." Get used to it, and have some fun with it!
                                This message board was around when VSU won it's first champship.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X