Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo Football or Kiss her grits

Hey everyone. I just want to make sure I'm understanding this right for cost of FloFootball. Am I reading this correctly where you have to pay $150 ($12.50 per month) for the year? So if you only want to watch GSC football, you can't have Flo in your life for those 3-4 months or else she tells you to go kiss her grits?

I feel like saying Stow It! to Flo if this is the case.

Last year, we had the option of an annual subscription or monthly. I subscribed in September and cut it off after the last game. I have not looked at it this year. If it is an annual subscription or nothing, I'll be nothing.

Comment

The FLO service is no where near worth $150. The coverage was bad to average at best.

Comment

When I login, it is giving me options of $19.99 per month billed monthly or $150 for the annual subscription.

Comment

Comment

Lucky you. For those of us not on the continent it's FLO or Nothing. I hope that monthly option is still available.

Comment

I just listened to all the games on the radio last year until the playoffs. Judging by what I heard from everyone that paid for FLO, I am glad I didn't spend the money.
              Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                I just listened to all the games on the radio last year until the playoffs. Judging by what I heard from everyone that paid for FLO, I am glad I didn't spend the money.
                I'll never understand how a conference(or anyother intity) grows it's Brand by reducing it's Exposure.
                Last edited by Larold; 08-25-2022, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

I'll never understand how a conference(or anyother intity) grows it's Brand by reducing it's Exposure.
                  Same here; my thought was it is great for the teams to have the ability to put their events out there to draw people in.
                  Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

Lucky you. For those of us not on the continent it's FLO or Nothing. I hope that monthly option is still available.
                    <>

Comment

Comment

Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

08-31-2022, 08:23 AM
                          Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                          I did hear our AD say the other day that the reliability is based on the schools. They are just providing the product using the school's equipment, etc.... He did say that FLO had or is working with all the schools that had issues last year to improve connections and camera issues.
                          So, there's that.

I just can't help to think of all the viewers we are missing because of a $20 fee when all these years before FLO, it was free. How can we promote a product this way? I know basketball gets hits from all over the country and beyond.
                          I was thinking that might be the case, but since I listened to the 92.1 for the away games my knowledge is based off of board comments. So who was the host schools on the games when there were major watching issues? VSU broadcasts were fairly decent in the past and I had watched others as well. I don't remember any as being terrible video although some announcers maybe a bit annoying. Maybe we need a poll for the ones that watched FLO and you could have a better idea of schools who need to step up their broadcast game.

I've copied this from the other thread as I thought it may be appropriate here.

Comment

I would like to see some numbers. #viewers before FLO and after FLO.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
                              08-31-2022, 08:23 AM
                              Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                              I did hear our AD say the other day that the reliability is based on the schools. They are just providing the product using the school's equipment, etc.... He did say that FLO had or is working with all the schools that had issues last year to improve connections and camera issues.
                              So, there's that.

I just can't help to think of all the viewers we are missing because of a $20 fee when all these years before FLO, it was free. How can we promote a product this way? I know basketball gets hits from all over the country and beyond.
                              I was thinking that might be the case, but since I listened to the 92.1 for the away games my knowledge is based off of board comments. So who was the host schools on the games when there were major watching issues? VSU broadcasts were fairly decent in the past and I had watched others as well. I don't remember any as being terrible video although some announcers maybe a bit annoying. Maybe we need a poll for the ones that watched FLO and you could have a better idea of schools who need to step up their broadcast game.

I've copied this from the other thread as I thought it may be appropriate here.
                              Not being able to watch what used to be FREE is the biggest "WATCHING ISSUE"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X