Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview of the game, https://gostatesmen.com/news/2022/9/...t-florida.aspx. I feel that our kicking game / special teams could be a difference maker. Go Statesmen!!

Comment

Link to coaches press conferences for the week. https://twitter.com/DSUStatesmen/sta...3LX-FQlu3W7R8w

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
        ….

Delta has never seen this new home stadium, but the Argos know it well, having practiced and played on it for over 6 years. The stadium is a more conventional layout compared to Blue Wahoo, but the stands are a little unconventional in that the visiting stands behind the Delta bench will be filled with the Argo band and loud students and Argo fans. The student presence and numbers are larger and louder here than at Blue Wahoo and I don't know if the Statesmen will be expecting or prepared for a surround sound of loud Argo fans and students cheering and now booing in a coordinated fashion.
        Just curious, why does the conference allow UWF to have their Band and Students behind the visitor bench area when it is against GSC rules and they made the rest of us not able to do that anymore?

Comment

My guess would be that the smaller capacity (2,000 v. 4,000) of the home side stands at the campus site compared to Blue Wahoo authorized some kind of temporary exception.

Comment

Originally posted by VSUBlaze View Post

Just curious, why does the conference allow UWF to have their Band and Students behind the visitor bench area when it is against GSC rules and they made the rest of us not able to do that anymore?
            I remember when I was playing, VSU had the students on the away side. I had no idea the GSC disallowed that.
            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

For those out of town coming to game the free parking is just as far a walk as paid and just a couple of blocks from gate.

Comment

[QUOTE=VSUBlaze;n696410]

Florida Tech used to do the same thing if I remember correctly from going to a couple of games there.

Comment

Delays receiving opening kickoff with packed visitors side in warm 80’s and clear skies.

Comment

3 and out stop by Argos.

Comment

Ditto for Delta.

Comment

Sheesh! I see what you guys mean about your QB. He is a big dude.

Comment

Delta burns Argos with 70 yard pass and run for TD. Delta 7-0 early in 1st.

Comment

Argos start from 15 after blindside block penalty.

Comment

Face mask against Delta.

Comment

Flag fest.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X