Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
    Shegog keeps playing like this he’ll be in Harlen Hill conversation soon and GSC QB of 2022.
    He should be in the Conerly Trophy running, too.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

56-17 DSU 6:29 left in the 3rd.

Comment

I predicted if flat-will get flattened. This is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

First year and large turnover of players…..but yeah I get your point.
          We didn’t have a lot of turnover. I believe Kerwin Bell and Gary Golf were first year coaches at VSU with completely new staffs but I also get your point.

Comment

Wow.
            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Shegog is done for the night.

Stat line:
              Pass: 26/29, 346 Yards, 4 TDs
              Rush: 9 carries, 65 yards, 3 TDs

Has to be GSC and National player of the week.
              RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
              Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Will Herb fire him tonight or tough it out until the end of the season? Probably the latter but this is absolutely embarrassing for the Blazers.

Don’t get me wrong, DSU needs this. They were on life support during the past few years. I’m pretty sure I remember Shegog from when I was the columnist in 2018. Having a veteran QB is definitely a plus in the GSC.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Dear Sweet 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus. Delta State is absolutely body bagging Valdosta.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                    Somebody go out to the buses and get the real Blazers off the bus......thanks!
                    Buses are cranked and ready to go home. I hope your green dress is pressed and ready for church in the morning! We need this win!

Comment

A 3 point loss in double OT doesn’t look that bad compared to this mud stomp.

Comment

Originally posted by DSU ALUM View Post

Buses are cranked and ready to go home. I hope your green dress is pressed and ready for church in the morning! We need this win!
                        Well you certainly deserve it. Well prepared, executed well......you did an excellent job! Congrats, OKRA!

#BlazerNation

Comment

This absolutely inexcusable, old barn may be raised before morning it’s been wiped out and Ian wasn’t in a 1000 miles. This team needs to go on the road for homecoming maybe nobody there but thier mama.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                            Will Herb fire him tonight or tough it out until the end of the season? Probably the latter but this is absolutely embarrassing for the Blazers.

Don’t get me wrong, DSU needs this. They were on life support during the past few years. I’m pretty sure I remember Shegog from when I was the columnist in 2018. Having a veteran QB is definitely a plus in the GSC.
                            Unfortunately we’re probably stuck with him for a couple
                            more years. I’m not sure what his contract is but I doubt we can afford a buyout! Herb got taken for a ride on this one! 😡

Comment

Originally posted by DSU ALUM View Post

Already got my best green shirt and tie picked out!

Comment

Originally posted by vsuman View Post

Unfortunately we’re probably stuck with him for a couple
                                more years. I’m not sure what his contract is but I doubt we can afford a buyout! Herb got taken for a ride on this one! 😡
                                Need to find the money. You certainly can’t afford multiple seasons of this.
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X