Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean House at UWA

CLEAN HOUSE AT UWA. That’s it! That’s all I have to say.
    Last edited by TigerLifeUWA; 12-29-2022, 07:12 PM.

Are you saying head coach and athletic director as well or are you referring to just certain football staff members? BG is the winningest HC ever at UWA. I’m hoping he doesn’t ever leave unless it’s after winning a Natty. I trust him and believe he still has a fire and ambition to win and win big and that he will make tough decisions with his staff. Offense always starts with QB and we weren’t great at QB this year. Is that due to the OC or is it due to the QB room not being that talented? Idk.

Comment

Including the #1 Defense in the GSC? Just asking.

Comment

I’ve always been a fan of UWA, at least since I graduated.
        UWA seems to have big physical athletes on the defensive side of the ball.
        I also remember when I was playing, UWA was very physical on offense. But they’ve changed their offense significantly since my playing days.

I guess the question is, what are the expectations at UWA?
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLifeUWA View Post
          CLEAN HOUSE AT UWA. That’s it! That’s all I have to say.
          You deleted most of your post. So, obviously, you had more to say. I didn’t recognize the name of the coach you wanted to keep.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
            I’ve always been a fan of UWA, at least since I graduated.
            UWA seems to have big physical athletes on the defensive side of the ball.
            I also remember when I was playing, UWA was very physical on offense. But they’ve changed their offense significantly since my playing days.

I guess the question is, what are the expectations at UWA?
            I mean UWA fans would love to win a Natty, but realistically and historically, I think UWA expectations is winning seasons and being competitive and if a championship at GSC, regional or National level happens, then awesome. There is no real pressure on a HC at UWA in any sport. Never has been nor ever will be I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

I mean UWA fans would love to win a Natty, but realistically and historically, I think UWA expectations is winning seasons and being competitive and if a championship at GSC, regional or National level happens, then awesome. There is no real pressure on a HC at UWA in any sport. Never has been nor ever will be I doubt it.

In a nut shell, you have masterfully defined the UWA PROBLEM. (and the apparent lack of a solution)

Comment

Did TigerLife get his Christmas wish or was he a naughty boy?

Comment

Curious to see if the stadium renovation creates some expectations from boosters with the checkbook

Comment

I drove by it during the holidays. Looks really really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                      I drove by it during the holidays. Looks really really nice.
                      As long as it had taken I think they must be hand carving it.

Comment

Originally posted by SQZ72 View Post
                        Yes, please :)

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

As long as it had taken I think they must be hand carving it.
                          I saw the statues of McCorkle, Pippin, Stroud and McCorkle going up. They look nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SQZ72 View Post
                            Sorry guys been out of town. But No I would love to see Coach Sisa stay. Sisa has consistently had a top 3 defense since 2017. You have to be around here to just know what goes on. We probably won’t see a new OC until that tree starts to get chopped. OC and QB are relatively the main problems but things tend to roll down hill. This is the first losing season UWA has had in years. Offense is very predictable and doesn’t put up enough points. Time of play the Defense was on the field probably doubles the offense this year. OC and QB is the main problem on the offense imo but we’ll never see a change. To see a change we’ll have to chop the head of the tree.

Comment

Also hearing from sources the OC won’t be with us much longer. Don’t be surprised because I told you so!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X