Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Coach Jack Show is back - Mississippi College!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach Jack Show is back - Mississippi College!

Greetings, D2 football fans!

The VSU Coach Jack Show is online at www.BlazerSportsMedia.com, with Mike McDowd!

Sorry for the delay in informing you, I uploaded the show yesterday and fell asleep while it was compiling online. Mississippi is always a LONG trip, especially with all the work to be done on the show! Love working with the Coach, he is always so grateful for everything we do and you can see that with the players we interview as well.

Go Blazers! 6-1 headed into the Homecoming showdown with Shorter!

If you have any comments about the show or our livestreams, good or bad, please let us know either here on D2 football or at [email protected]. We want to hear from you and we always want to do better every day, but we don’t always see things the way you (the fans) see them. So please let us know what you think!

Also we want questions for the Coach! We have had some good ones this season and would like to finish strong over the next several games.

It's been nice getting to know some of the transfers and where they have been previously.

#BlazerNation

Comment

I have a good feeling about UWA this weekend…

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
        I have a good feeling about UWA this weekend…
        Emelle told me he doesn't expect scoring aveage will be affected much this week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X