Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
    LR just lost big time to Harding. GSC, we've got to up our game and make our teams better next year!!
    I don’t think the best team made it out of SR 2. But that’s why we play the games. Any given Saturday.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
      I don’t think the best team made it out of SR 2. But that’s why we play the games. Any given Saturday.
      That is a truism!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
        Maybe there wasn't a good enough team in SR2.
        I really thought DSU would run the table, but something always seem to happen late season to the Okra.
        As far as others blaming weather for poor play, as best I could tell, it was raining on both sides of the 50.

Entitlement and GSC football have gone the way of 8 track tapes. I wonder how many more seasons The GSC will exist as we know(knew) it.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
          Maybe there wasn't a good enough team in SR2.
          I really thought DSU would run the table, but something always seem to happen late season to the Okra.
          As far as others blaming weather for poor play, as best I could tell, it was raining on both sides of the 50.

Entitlement and GSC football have gone the way of 8 track tapes. I wonder how many more seasons The GSC will exist as we know(knew) it.
          I don't think it was only the weather. As I said in an earlier post, LR came in with a good game plan, and we just had miscues all over the place. It was not a pretty sight.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I don't think it was only the weather. As I said in an earlier post, LR came in with a good game plan, and we just had miscues all over the place. It was not a pretty sight.
            LR apologizes to GSC for not showing up in semi finals. It was mind boggling from the start and so out of character by our team. Harding was good don’t get me wrong but that wasn’t any where close to our capabilities. I said to others it was like the Valdosta game virus hit us. We know that was not the real Valdosta and that was not the real LR either. Just hate having to hear all the SR3 stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post

LR apologizes to GSC for not showing up in semi finals. It was mind boggling from the start and so out of character by our team. Harding was good don’t get me wrong but that wasn’t any where close to our capabilities. I said to others it was like the Valdosta game virus hit us. We know that was not the real Valdosta and that was not the real LR either. Just hate having to hear all the SR3 stuff.
              Your candor is refreshing.

SR3 is (by some of their posters) hard to listen to. I will pull for Harding Saturday, mainly because they are closest to SR2.
              Hoping they play "Mine" games with those Ores.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post

it did cross my mind if LR had focused so much on beating us that they had little left for Harding. Any way, good teams take a loss, dissect it, learn and get better.
                The gauntlet that is the D2 playoffs is tough.
                At least now that you are done you can get a jump on recruiting!
                Watch out…….the Blazer coaches are on the move.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X