Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He will put a muzzle put on when the mighty Ferris DOSEN'T win it all again......
    Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 11-26-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post

He will put a muzzle put on his cock sucker when the mighty Ferris DOSEN'T win it all again......
      There is the biggest Sh*t talker that ran his mouth all last year. Not much to say this year. 1 and done...remind me Freddie what is your playoff record?

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

There is the biggest Sh*t talker that ran his mouth all last year. Not much to say this year. 1 and done...remind me Freddie what is your playoff record?
        No need for that kinda talk, man. It makes you seem childish. What are you even after here? I think everyone on this board has given Ferris their props, especially after that win last year. If we are so irrelevant then why talk trash and why waste time on the board? If you want to come on here and talk trash fine, we can all take it. Don't start getting vulgar. It's unbecoming. I like most of the Ferris posters. You are giving them all a bad name.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

No need for that kinda talk, man. It makes you seem childish. What are you even after here? I think everyone on this board has given Ferris their props, especially after that win last year. If we are so irrelevant then why talk trash and why waste time on the board? If you want to come on here and talk trash fine, we can all take it. Don't start getting vulgar. It's unbecoming. I like most of the Ferris posters. You are giving them all a bad name.

Comment

• And you my friend are the biggest talker. Keyboard hero

Comment

• ^^

Comment

• Yeah I've been dormant all year so I had to make it count. And by the way, I didn't edit my reply, admin probably did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                  Yeah I've been dormant all year so I had to make it count. And by the way, I didn't edit my reply, admin probably did.
                  Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 11-26-2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• OBU - Seriously? NWMS beating Lindenwood 42-0 right now. Joke of a conference champ. You should only get a 7 seed in the future as well as Harding. Maybe only 1 team from the GAC.

Comment

OBU - Seriously? NWMS beating Lindenwood 42-0 right now. Joke of a conference champ. You should only get a 7 seed in the future as well as Harding. Maybe only 1 team from the GAC.
                      WHEW!!!! Good thing you're not on the committee.

Comment

OBU - Seriously? NWMS beating Lindenwood 42-0 right now. Joke of a conference champ. You should only get a 7 seed in the future as well as Harding. Maybe only 1 team from the GAC.

Comment

• 63-7 ....your GAC champ lost to this team that lost by 56.... now I think the GAC should have a play in to get in the playoffs.

grand Valley should be playing instead of Harding or OBU

Comment

63-7 ....your GAC champ lost to this team that lost by 56.... now I think the GAC should have a play in to get in the playoffs.

Ok. Good game NW MO. Should be a good matchup next week.

Comment

63-7 ....your GAC champ lost to this team that lost by 56.... now I think the GAC should have a play in to get in the playoffs.

What an idiot

Comment

• That team won by 1 point last week to our runner up. And just as easily could have lost. Lol. Also, they gonna beat yall down next week. enjoy your last week of football of 2019.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X